The PJ in me has been BAAAAADDDD today!!!

jaibee

Ok so I couldn't take the suspense anymore. I ordered the elucence moisture benefits shampoo, elucence moisture balance conditioner, and elucence shine spray from Pleasant Image. So I'll have that soon enough. Then I went to the bss today looking for a scalp moisturizer and wgo, but I came out with Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizer and Doo Gro Anti Itch Growth Oil. Has anyone ever used either of these products? If so how do you use them? I thought the olive oil was gonna be thicker but it is real liquid-y. I think it may be good to moisturize your hair and scalp, or to use before rollersetting or braidouts. I think I will probably use the Doo Gro as a scalp treatment maybe once a week. The only thing I'm worried about with the Doo Gro is that I just noticed it has benzocaine as an ingredient. Isn't that a numbing agent? Can that be damaging to your hair and scalp?

Oh but the best part neither of these products contain mineral oil or petolatum!!
grin.gif
wink.gif

Oh, you will love the Elucence Shine Spray (and the other Elucence stuff too). The shine spray is $$$ but worth it! Gon' and get your PJ on girl. Do it for those of us on the challenge. BTW, this is the longest that I've lasted on a PJ challenge. (I know it's only th 13th
grin.gif
)

Jaibee, I want to try the elucence products as well, but I ordered healthy hair butter, mimosa hair honey, and hair milk from carol's daughter about 20 min. ago!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
I am dying to try these products, and I just had to give in..lol. I know it is hard restraining from buying products, but I look at it like this..I am on a diet and the food I want is being restricted from me, so why not splurge on my hair?!
wink.gif
wink.gif
LOL, ok that really does make sense in my mind, LOL
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
Let us know how you like the products!!

Girl last week I bought:
Dudley's Hair Mask
Matrix Switchtrix
Sebastian Wet
Sebastian Penetraitt
Biolage detangling Solution
Deep Brilliance moisture conditioner
Optimum Care moisturizing hair dress
Pink Oil Hair Conditioner
3 nubone combs
Surge and
2 whirl a buns
I don't know what happened to me after my initial pj craze after joining the board. I had been so good using stuff up but I couldn't help myself. Oh well this is tuff of my final regime for the most part. At least that is what I tell myself.

No,

I don't plan on falling off. I'm actually at that point where there aren't many products left for me to try. I know...pitiful
nono.gif

Back