"The One That Got Away"

One of my ex's told me that I will always be the one who got away to him. I'm like :rolleyes: oh well, you snooze you lose. I think I'm still bitter about that relationship.

I know how you feel!!! :yep:

They all eventually come back. But it's the persistent ones :wallbash::rolleyes:
One of my ex's told me that I will always be the one who got away to him. I'm like :rolleyes: oh well, you snooze you lose. I think I'm still bitter about that relationship.

At my high school reunion, a friend told me her brother has always said that I'm the one that got away. I'm like :huh: We studied together. That was it!

One of my not-so-handsome ex's told me this. We ended on bad terms and hadn't talked in awhile. We chatted on Yahoo a few times and I said it was ok for us to be cool and talk. I'd talk about whoever I was seeing or whatever (he would too) and finally he told me he couldn't take it anymore and he didn't wanna hear about me with any guys and everyone had that one person who they wish they still had and for him it's me. I was like awwwww. Oh well.

yeah im talking to a real good friend of mine via email as we speak and we r talking about this

i had a chance with him i was too busy to entertain it and now of course we r crazy kewl..btu i think back like wtf was i doin--lolol

and he just recently got marreid and etc 9 to a woman who is not even --ok iw ill leave that alone)--im like damn he didnt really get away i damn near opened the door--lolol

but its all good we chill all the time-- he knows how i feel he feels the same but is in a happy marriage and im no homewrecker so what do you do--u live live and learn and live life so more...

Very true :yep:
yeah im talking to a real good friend of mine via email as we speak and we r talking about this

i had a chance with him i was too busy to entertain it and now of course we r crazy kewl..btu i think back like wtf was i doin--lolol

and he just recently got marreid and etc 9 to a woman who is not even --ok iw ill leave that alone)--im like damn he didnt really get away i damn near opened the door--lolol

but its all good we chill all the time-- he knows how i feel he feels the same but is in a happy marriage and im no homewrecker so what do you do--u live live and learn and live life so more...[/B]

Back