The Official Mane 'N Tail Users Club

Re: The Official Mane \'N Tail Users Club

My goodness I can FINALLY post!! I have had the hardest time trying to get on this site!! I thought my boss had blocked me from the internet! But I was having trouble at home as well!! Congrats SG!! When are you going to post pics! I hope M/T does what it is doing for you. However I went back to surging two days ago! I need a boost! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mrslee said:
My goodness I can FINALLY post!! I have had the hardest time trying to get on this site!! I thought my boss had blocked me from the internet! But I was having trouble at home as well!! Congrats SG!! When are you going to post pics! I hope M/T does what it is doing for you. However I went back to surging two days ago! I need a boost! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG LOL /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

MrsLee, glad I wasn't the only one!!! I thought my boss did the same thing, but I was daring enough to call our tech support anyway. You shoulda heard me trying to describe the problem w/o giving him the URL!!! I had this really nice guy (and it was after hours) so I finally told him. He was able to get onto the main page and click on everything but the Discussion page. When he looked at the Hair Types page, he looked at the picture of Leila Arcieri and was like Whoa! He said that whenever the site comes up, he's going back on /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Anyhoo, Thanks to you and Mona for the congrats. I went ahead and took a couple pix and loaded them so you can see. I don't like the shots, but at least I'm at my goal!!

Here you go:
http://public.fotki.com/SouthernGirlz/the_hair/goal1.html
I'll take better ones when I'm dressed and get get someone to take them with me standing.

Luv ya,
SG

GIrl! You know your hair is too dayum fine!! (mouth open) (gasp)! It is soooo shiny and black!!
I am almost in tears! Its so beautiful! Congrats!!!

Lova ya back!

[ QUOTE ]
bajanplums1 said:
SoutherGirl, does it matter if it is the original or the deep moisturizing shampoo & conditioner? I cannot join because I have so many prodcts that I am trying to finish use off--however, I am curious. Maybe next year I will try it, so to reduce my hair product budget.

BTW--I have stalked your hair album for months!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the same situation as well and I've also stalked SG's album! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WAHHHHHHHHH, I went to the store I was talking about and they only had the shampoo...sniff, sniff. What to do ? What to do? Hmmmm!

Btw, thanks for the info SG /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I got a chance to use the shampoo and conditioner this weeked. Actually I used it Sunday and Monday and my hair felt great. It came out very soft.

MrsLee, you are the sweetest! Thanks so much for the compliment /images/graemlins/smile.gif. You're gonna bring me to tears too!

Now Poohbear, I've done enough stalking for everyone on this board! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Faith, I'm so bummed they didn't have the conditioner! I usually have the opposite problem and can never find the shampoo. Not sure where you are, but maybe we can recommend some other place if you'd like. Let me know!

DSD, I'm so glad you liked it!!!! I was holding my breath waiting for you to tell us how it worked. That's awesome /images/graemlins/clap.gif
SG

I don't think you can help me I'm in Alberta Canada..sigh. I'll see if they can order the conditioner. And I'll also try a few more places before I give up. I was just bummed I didn't get it today. Thanks though if all else fails I'll ask you for some online places..thanks /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Thanks! I kind of new I would. I know I will use both the shampoo and conditioner at least twice a week.

We have something in common I just can't go more than a couple of days without washing my hair. I usually do it daily using conditioner.

I am glad I went ahead and invested in the really big bottles too! They should last me a couple of months!! lol

Oh, sorry Faith /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Definitely let me know if they can't order. SG

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Thanks! I kind of new I would. I know I will use both the shampoo and conditioner at least twice a week.

We have something in common I just can't go more than a couple of days without washing my hair. I usually do it daily using conditioner.

I am glad I went ahead and invested in the really big bottles too! They should last me a couple of months!! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the big bottles are the way to go /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've decided I'm going to try the conditioner as a Leave-In like you do SouthernGirl. You all forced me to do it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif This will be my first time ever using Mane N Tail.

[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
Anyhoo, Thanks to you and Mona for the congrats. I went ahead and took a couple pix and loaded them so you can see. I don't like the shots, but at least I'm at my goal!!

Here you go:
http://public.fotki.com/SouthernGirlz/the_hair/goal1.html
I'll take better ones when I'm dressed and get get someone to take them with me standing.

Luv ya,
SG

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MY! I feel Verklempft right now!!! Your hair looks beauuuuuuuuuuutiful girly! I'M SO PROUD!!! I know how mrslee feels...I felt all emotional when I looked at the pics...it's like I made BSL! I'm so happy for you, I really am! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Isnt it great?! I swear her and Kitchen_tican are going to be the death of me! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mrslee said:
Isnt it great?! I swear her and Kitchen_tican are going to be the death of me! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You speak of my hair idol, LadyKitchen, my heart, SouthernGirl...and my combo fashion/hair icon Cleo (and I'm looking big time at you too MrsLee!) that keep me soooooo motivated now to reach my goals! It's a beautiful feeling looking at all these heads on the board and being inspired. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Aw, Mona! Thanks Hunnie /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

MrsLee, /images/graemlins/smile.gif I think Kitchen is WAAAY past BSL. She's my inspiration too.

Yeah SweetNSour! Glad your gonna try the conditioner as a leave-in. Let us know how U like it!!

I broke down and poo'd today and slapped on my MNT...my hair is calm now! Dang, I really wanted to make it 2 wks...couldn't do it. And folks be talkin about the smell of the conditioner, I actually kinda like it...it's not overwhelming, pleasant enough..and sure nuff gets the job done. I haven't combed my hair in 10 days and I lost a couple of hairs and that was only in the detangling process, not in the shower....so I'm happy as I go into my week 12 of post touch up stretch time.

Yes, I am sure Kitchen_tican is probably at waist by now! She was one of the first albums I stalked for a month!

Mona- We will get there as well! Glad you are using the M/T! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mrslee said:
Yes, I am sure Kitchen_tican is probably at waist by now! She was one of the first albums I stalked for a month!

Mona- We will get there as well! Glad you are using the M/T! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAAAAAA...you too ML? Poor Kitchen...this chick is being constantly stalked...lol. When I first hit this board..after I got over the shock of seeing Adrienne's hair...Kitchen was next on my stalker list..lol.

Andddddddd...what do u mean WE'LL get there?? ML...ur pretty much damn near there sistafriend! LOL. You mean ME! Someday...Lawd Willing...lol. /images/graemlins/spinning.gif I shall get there.

But, wait! I haven't noticed Kitchen_tician around in awhile. Do you think that maybe she's the next FOTM????

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
I broke down and poo'd today and slapped on my MNT...my hair is calm now! Dang, I really wanted to make it 2 wks...couldn't do it. And folks be talkin about the smell of the conditioner, I actually kinda like it...it's not overwhelming, pleasant enough..and sure nuff gets the job done. I haven't combed my hair in 10 days and I lost a couple of hairs and that was only in the detangling process, not in the shower....so I'm happy as I go into my week 12 of post touch up stretch time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mona,

Dang girl! 10 days w/o combing and you only lost 2 hairs? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif That's awesome, especially since the average head sheds about 100 hairs PER DAY!! You grow girl!

Not to mention being 12 weeks post relaxer. That's quite an accomplishment, because this is the where I lose the most hair.

Great job Darling! I'm proud of you /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
I have been using CON since I was young...I'm still standing! I'm still here! If I'm gonna go out...I'm going out with detangled hair! I ain't givin up my CON or Keracare. I'ma take my chances! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Hell I wasn't even smart to begin with!

I got my MNT Carrot Cream, Revitalizing cream, Herbal Grow and Shine on yesterday, and, I'm IN LOVE! -Dances- My hair is even more shiney, soft, managable and non poofy. I couldn't find them in any stores..so I orderd them off www.EbonyLine.com

-All..excited, goes to do her workout-

[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Mona,

Dang girl! 10 days w/o combing and you only lost 2 hairs? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif That's awesome, especially since the average head sheds about 100 hairs PER DAY!! You grow girl!

Not to mention being 12 weeks post relaxer. That's quite an accomplishment, because this is the where I lose the most hair.

Great job Darling! I'm proud of you /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...okay...I think I embelished! It was more like in the 10-20 hair strand range!! But it seemed really minimal to me considering how it used to be in the past years ago!

I think the 10 day non poo stretch did it. I think my hair needs to be washed sooner than that. I don't know how folks make it two weeks or more...I'm in awe. I know last time I washed my hair there was barely any hair loss. I'll just keep MNT'ing it until touch up day. /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

Well, today after travelling to North London, for nearly 45 minutes from Hammersmith. I got the original Mane'n'Tail shampoo, conditioner, Hair strengthener and revitalizing cream. So I shall be using it over the weekend.

[ QUOTE ]
Valerie said:
Well, today after travelling to North London, for nearly 45 minutes from Hammersmith. I got the original Mane'n'Tail shampoo, conditioner, Hair strengthener and revitalizing cream. So I shall be using it over the weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wowwwwwwwwwww! SG will be so PLEASED with you!!!! LOL!
Hope u like your new purchases! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Oh My WORD/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I managed to find the conditioner at my grocery store and OMWord it's GREAT. Thanks SG and Mona.....eeeee/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
Oh My WORD/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I managed to find the conditioner at my grocery store and OMWord it's GREAT. Thanks SG and Mona.....eeeee/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Faith!!! SG is gonna be so happy when she sees that u guys are pleased with your MNT purchases/experience! Isn't it great? I know I'm hooked as well! I never woulda thunk it! LOL.

Thanks for that Mona Lisa /images/graemlins/spinning.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hey Mona!!
Hey SG!!

I love the conditioner!! It makes me want to wash my hair everyday just to use it. I went to Walmart today and sure enough they had the M/T in the pet dept! Oh My!! I bought the ghetto size conditioner. I dont want to run.

Back