The Official Mane 'N Tail Users Club

Re: The Official Mane \'N Tail Users Club

I've love it, but it doesn't last in my house. I'm not a fan of the shampoo, but I love the conditoner. It helps come my hair out, and makes my hair really soft. I also like to leave at little in my hair. It a good leave in conditioner to me. I could go deeper, but I have to take my finals.
bye.

[ QUOTE ]
mrslee said:
Looks great!!! Welcome to the club. I swear as each day goes by my hair feels so soft! Its like the conditioner continues to work day after day!! I love it!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My hair is still soft. I'm not poo'ing for two weeks until touch up time. My first time as a two weeker...

I can't front...I'm happy with the results. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wow Glossyxlipz!!

You're hair looks AMAZING! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Glad to have another member, too!

Also, Mona, congrats on stretching to two weeks. Wish I could do that /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SG

Well, I just wnet and picked up my supply of MNT! I went in the pet section and got the big bottle for $5.68 a piece. I will be using it this weekend. Wish me luck!!

EXXXXXTRA....EXXXXXXTRA........For all those with a Rite Aid nearby, Mane n' Tail products are buy-one-get-one-free!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Rite-Aid is right at the end of my block, so I'm on my way to "stock up". /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/wave.gif Hi! I more than want to be a memeber of the MNT Club. I finally subscribed. (So I could post here!) I'm so lazy, lol. After PMing SG last week and asking her questions, I decided to try it...needless to say, I fell in love with it. ^___^! My hair is so soft, and if I wear it up the last hour it dries, it's not frizzy anymore. It gets pulled straight and doesn't go tumble weed on me, like it normally does. I can wear it down without it going Einstein on me. Yay! lol, anywaaaaay....

~*~ Cho ~*~

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GO NEXXUS!

*runs out of thread* /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Lawd...I wish you hadn't told me that! There are 3 Rite-Aids within 15 minutes of me (According to MapQuest)...so if I leave now....I might be able to pick up every single bottle of MnT that they have....becuase it's on sale, of course....and be back in timeto finish watching this movie....hmmmmmm /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Miracle, where I am it is buy one get one HALF PRICE. It's still a good deal, so head to Rite Aid. I picked up the detangler spray and so far so good!

[ QUOTE ]
Mochalolita said:
Lawd...I wish you hadn't told me that! There are 3 Rite-Aids within 15 minutes of me (According to MapQuest)...so if I leave now....I might be able to pick up every single bottle of MnT that they have....becuase it's on sale, of course....and be back in timeto finish watching this movie....hmmmmmm /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on that one, Mocha. I mapped out every Rite Aid in the area. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
melodee said:
Miracle, where I am it is buy one get one HALF PRICE. It's still a good deal, so head to Rite Aid. I picked up the detangler spray and so far so good!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that is still a good price, Melodee! Rite Aids in my area are expanding (I heard they were bought out by Sears) and a lot of hair and skin items are buy-one-get-one-free. I never really cared for Rite Aid because they jack the prices up terribly. But, I'm taking full advantage of this MNT sale!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif If you're not in an area where the MNT is buy-one-get-one-free, still check into it...... it may be buy-one-get-one-half-price, which is still a good buy for MNT lovers!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Wewhoo!! Mane N Tail on sale! We must have great Karma ya'll! After all that drama a few days ago, I think we deserve it.

Thanks to Miracle and Vickisecret for letting us know /images/graemlins/kiss.gif I'm definitely going to get my stash.

Yamisgirl, welcome! /images/graemlins/wave.gif So glad to have you. We are all so flattered that you signed up just to join us /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dontspeakdefeat, good luck on your first time using it. Hoping you have as great of an experience as we have /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey there Candibaby, /images/graemlins/kiss.gif we are really giving you Nexxus users a run for your money! Thanks for stopping over. Come on over to our side. Try it, try it!!! LOL
SG

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:

Oh its on..... /images/graemlins/whip.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Get her Divine!

lol actually i was thinking about taking a look at the Braid Spray.. then again that doesnt count cause if NEXXUS had one I'd be using theirs! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cool beans DSD! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Candibaby and Divine, I just logged on to see if you two were at it again! Lemme go check the Nexxus thread- LOL

Welcome Pressncurl! We'd love to hear some of your tips since you've used it so long /images/graemlins/smile.gif
SG

So you still want that MNT conditioner. I know thats why your hear. You wish you could ride with the unicorns.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Ladies...
this thread has my head spinning and my pj wheels turning...
I've never tried Mane n Tail products, but I'm curious...are they ok for fine hair? I'm trying to stay away from heavy products that leave residue on my strands...what do y'all think?

girl keep lookin. check out the nexxus thread.. MNT aint what you want! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tosca said:
Hi Ladies...
I've never tried Mane n Tail products, but I'm curious...are they ok for fine hair? I'm trying to stay away from heavy products that leave residue on my strands...what do y'all think?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have fine hair Tosca...and I have to admit...after I used it...I'd have to say MNT is a keeper in my stable (no horse pun intended... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif) My hair definitely feels softer, thicker and stronger. I'm mad SG has me up here sounding like a damn commercial. /images/graemlins/look.gif

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
well, i tried nexxus botanoil, and i didn't like it...i know i shouldn't judge by one product, but... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tosca said:
Hi Ladies...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have fine hair Tosca...and I have to admit...after I used it...I'd have to say MNT is a keeper in my stable (no horse pun intended... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif) My hair definitely feels softer, thicker and stronger. I'm mad SG has me up here sounding like a damn commercial. /images/graemlins/look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Mona! Hmmm...I think it'll have to be my next purchase /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Do you think I should try the regular shampoo and conditioner?

[ QUOTE ]
Tosca said:
[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tosca said:
Hi Ladies...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Mona! Hmmm...I think it'll have to be my next purchase /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Do you think I should try the regular shampoo and conditioner?

[/ QUOTE ]

SG likes to use the shampoo - she can give u more insight if that's they way to go or not. I use Keracare for my poo...but I use the Original Formula Conditioner.

For thicker, healthier looking hair.
An exclusive original, highly concentrated formula with a unique action that helps to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane and tail.

The Original Mane 'n Tail Conditioner can be used as a leave-in or rinse-out based on hair type and desired look.
Results can be seen after one application.
Works 5 Ways:
Conditions and fortifies hair and skin for a renewed, lustrous, healthy look.

Helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.

Natural oils nourish and condition scalp to protect against unsightly flaking and scaling.

Essential moisturizing corrects the drying effect caused by sun, wind and use of bleach and peroxide lighteners.

Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding.

Instructions

Begin with shampoo. Rinse thoroughly.
Leave-In Application:
Apply Mane 'n Tail Conditioner to towel dried hair. Use just enough to give the desired look. Reapply as condition of hair indicates.
Rinse Out Application:
Massage Mane 'n Tail Conditioner into scalp and hair. The amount used will vary depending on the volume and length of hair. Let conditioner remain on hair for 1-2 minutes. Rinse out, dry and style as usual.

Ingredients
Water , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Stearyl Alcohol , Emulsifying Wax NF , Cetyl Alcohol , Coconut Oil , Glycerin , Sodium Chloride , Vegetable Oil , Fragrance , Hydrolyzed Protein , Lanolin , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , FD&C Yellow No. 5

Here is a link to view the product line:
http://www.manentail.com/products/personal/hair_list.asp

Come On! Get with the Tail! *Insert Mr. Ed noise here!* /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Back