(((((((((The Official Atlanta Meetup on Saturday, December 8, 2007!!!!!!!!))))))))))

WhipEffectz1

Well ladies, the time has finally come. I've finally finished going through the details of the event to take place. I'm pleased to announce that the meeting will take place at the Geisha House @ 5:00pm in Atlantic Station. http://www.dolcegroup.com/geisha/ Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to secure a spot at the top two choices. I'm sorry about this but I try my best to secure the best location possible and I sincerely think that I made a good choice with the Geisha House.

So with that said, I look forward to seeing new faces, familiar faces, and out of town guests for this special event. Please let me know if I can answer any questions or concerns you may have about the upcoming event. Also, if you would like to do something or have any ideas about an after party/get-together then let me know. I always enjoy the meetings and look forward to sharing an evening of sisterhood with you beautiful ladies. Hope to see you there!!!!!!

*****Please don't forget to bring any products that you may not want or need. Also remember to bring enough money to pay for your meal provide a tip for the service provided. Also, the menu in terms of price isn't that bad.

Re: (((((((((The Official Atlanta Meetup on Saturday, December 8, 2007!!!!!!!!)))))))

Kewl!! We'll see you ladies then:grin:

Re: (((((((((The Official Atlanta Meetup on Saturday, December 8, 2007!!!!!!!!)))))))

:wallbash: Why oh why must I be plagued with ACT when all my hair sisters will be chillin in the ATL? :whyme: I like Atlanta too......:crying3: Yall betta stop strategically planning these meets to leave me out.....a chick could get the wrong idea ya know! :look: :grin:

:wallbash: Why oh why must I be plagued with ACT when all my hair sisters will be chillin in the ATL? :whyme: I like Atlanta too......:crying3: Yall betta stop strategically planning these meets to leave me out.....a chick could get the wrong idea ya know! :look: :grin:

Awww, I'm so sorry dear but the ACT is way more important!!!:p

Back