The most pathetic rollerset ever....

Gurlll...I feel ya! I could never get the hang of those magnetic rollers and bought the purple and grey ones just like the dominican salons used on my hair with those prong clippies. Dang they make it look so easy! /images/graemlins/mad.gif
I just couldn't get the clips to anchor snuggly enough and when I would go to put in the next roller under it I would somehow pop out the one on top. /images/graemlins/swearing.gif I just stick with the wire mesh and the pins. I can anchor those taught and they won't fall out.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
daviine said:
That's funny Lindy /images/graemlins/rofl.gif ....how old was your daughter then?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif She was about 11 then... The good thing is that these days when I take out my rollers she tells me it looks like I've been to the salon, instead of "Well at least it's clean..." /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

When doing a roller set I find that putting the clips in closest to the part keeps them in snug. Also if you are rolling your hair going towards the back direction of your head you should comb the hair you part forward and then roll up. I dont know if this makes sense HTH /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

ohhh ok, thanks bronxdiva, that makes perfect sense, i bet i would have a lot more room if i did this. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back