The maxiglide is awesome testimonial!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have a friend with thick, curly hair that she says is unable to be straitened. Well, I brought my maxiglide over and did her hair for her. It came out stick strait, despite the fact that i had it on very low heat. It will be some time before my hair is long enough to use it, but if it could get my friend's hair stick strait, my hair shouldn't be a problem.:lol: Some parts I didn't use the steam and it still came out great. I'm glad I brought it. My other 2 friends are gonna buy it too. It does what it says.

Ok, you know I've been eyeing this for some time now. I saw the infomercial a couple of days and now your testimonial, I on my way. I've got to get one.

Joyous, I think I saw that infomercial about ten times before I bought mine. I damn near studied it. Then I went to the website and watched the part with the black woman again. LOL. The Maxiglide does everything it says it will.

Brownshugaz said:
Joyous, I think I saw that infomercial about ten times before I bought mine. I damn near studied it. Then I went to the website and watched the part with the black woman again. LOL. The Maxiglide does everything it says it will.

Okay Brownshugaz, I'm really sold for sure now. I have to stay off the hair board, my pjism is starting to rear its ugly head again. (off to view the website)

Back