The longest I've gone without updating my fotki is______.

bellebebe

I've been quite lazy for the past 6 months about updating my fotki or changing my avatar lol. My hair isn't even done like that anymore.:grin:... I took that out about 4 months ago and I was sooo excited, I went to the salon to get a Dominican blow out... The blow out came out well but so did my hair. She ripped out my hair. I wanted to cry because before I went to her, I was APL and after I came back from that salon, my hair was raped from APL to awkward length.:nono:
Needless to say, I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THAT SALON AGAIN!!!!
That was definitely a set back to why I haven't updated. I can't wait till see results!!!

I've been quite lazy for the past 6 months about updating my fotki or changing my avatar lol. My hair isn't even done like that anymore.:grin:... I took that out about 4 months ago and I was sooo excited, I went to the salon to get a Dominican blow out... The blow out came out well but so did my hair. She ripped out my hair. I wanted to cry because before I went to her, I was APL and after I came back from that salon, my hair was raped from APL to awkward length.:nono:
Needless to say, I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THAT SALON AGAIN!!!!
That was definitely a set back to why I haven't updated. I can't wait till see results!!!

Aww, that's too bad :( It'll grow back soon!

I just opened mine today, but I'm planning on updating every 2 weeks.

Op I'm so sorry that happened to you :perplexed
It'll grow back again!

I try to update at least every 2 months. Any longer than that and people start to email me to hurry up LOL

Op I'm so sorry that happened to you :perplexed
It'll grow back again!

I try to update at least every 2 months. Any longer than that and people start to email me to hurry up LOL

lol... I guess I need more time to organize my footki better lol. I don't really have many friends on Fotki.

3months and going but its only cuz my computer is still broken. I think i updated too often anyways. it used to be every few days.

My las "hair" update photos were as of february this year :perplexed. I think I've gone six months in the past before. I have updated for products and random pics....but hair pics...its been a while, I will get to it though.

I think I went a few months without updating. I'd stop by periodically and check on it, but I was just too lazy to worry about my hair. I just recently started getting back on my grind with tracking my hair progress.

I update mine about every 3 or 4 months. I want to see a difference when I upload pics. I can't stand "and this is what happened from last week":wallbash:

--But to each its own. When i updated it this time, I was sooo shocked at the growth and progress. It really excited me and I don't think I could have felt that excitment updating pics every month. x0x0

I update mine about every 3 or 4 months. I want to see a difference when I upload pics. I can't stand "and this is what happened from last week":wallbash:

--But to each its own. When i updated it this time, I was sooo shocked at the growth and progress. It really excited me and I don't think I could have felt that excitment updating pics every month. x0x0

I finally took my braids apart today, and as I was washing my hair, I noticed it was longer (without a perm) than last time. I cannot wait to get it permed this week. I hope I'm back at APL:grin:

just over a month. a break usually occurs when i'm not doing anything interesting with my hair and have no plans to either so i just don't take pics. for the most part, my hair is pretty boring, that's why i tend to have so few pictures in an album (lke 14 or something).

:grin: It's been about 3 weeks for me. I used to update weekly with a new style or something but now I've got like 2 lazy, easy to do summer styles (twists or twistouts and braidouts) there's just no point uploading the same pics over and over ;)

I try to update every touch-up (roughly every 12 weeks), but it has stretched out to six months especially when I'm really busy or just lazy about uploading my pics. There also hasn't been much change in my hair so I don't feel the need to update all the time.

I have not updated since January. I have been lazy. I have taken some pictures though, just have not uploaded them.

Back