The key to marital bliss...

See, you're getting on me for nothing.:lachen: I didn't even say nothing.
I knew what you were thinking! :sekret:
Love ya D!

OT: Oooh, my local department store is closing and I got me a new pretty fluted bundt pan to go with the pan you sent me. I got it for a GREAT price!:grin:

ok.........I was thinking it. :sad: I'm trying to renew my mind where this is concerned.

i doubt your hubby is ugly....even if he "is"....im sure he makes up for it in different ways/places....beauty can manifest in different ways.

Ugly men hurt you too.:perplexed

yeah thats so true i watch this chat show called jeremy kyle here in england and the men who r brought there for lie detector tests look like they were stung by a swarm of bees and had 5 rounds with mike tyson and rocky balboa, broke either work at burger king or on benefits but still found women to cheat on their gfs/wives with other women

yeah thats so true i watch this chat show called jeremy kyle here in england and the men who r brought there for lie detector tests look like they were stung by a swarm of bees and had 5 rounds with mike tyson and rocky balboa, broke either work at burger king or on benefits but still found women to cheat on their gfs/wives with other women

Ha ha ha - where do they find those people from.

I could never spend the rest of my days with someone i found ugly.

Ha ha ha - where do they find those people from.

I could never spend the rest of my days with someone i found ugly.

i ask myself the same thing everytime im sitting in front of the tv:tantrum: .. and the men think they are all that and a bag of chips i seriously want to reach in the tv and kick them in the crotch :hardslap:maybe i should stop watching it lol not good for my nerves :pullhair:

Back