The EGG

shtow

Well I figured out the culprit of my breakage was using ACV undiluted. Please dont :buttkick:but I have eczema of the scalp and I was desperate. Of course it didn't work so this week I tried doin a little of what gymfreak posted not too long ago. This time, I clarified and let it sit. I used an applicator bottle so it got to the scalp, I also rinsed the scalp using the applicator bottle to make sure I rinsed the scalp very well. I did the same thing with my moisturizing shampoo, which I added tea tree oil to. I let both shampoo's sit for a few mintutes and my scalp felt soooo good, esp with the tea tree.

Anyways, I am tired of spending money so I added 1 egg to the apoghee 2 mins. I am under the dryer w/o a shower cap and it is hardening pretty fast (Guess I dont have to buy the hardcore one after all). I hope this helps with the breakage. Anyone else add egg to light protein? Did it help?

Last edited:
I thought aphogee was a hardcore protein? I have a bottle that I've never used because I'm skurred. lol I've used Nexxus emergencee without a problem but for some reason I thought the aphogee was much stronger.:look:

Undiluted ACV? Girl! That's some strong stuff!

Oh no hun, I mixed an egg with the 2 minute Aphogee. Its the lighter protein. Aphogee has the 2 step which is major protein and the 2 min keratin light protein.

Well, I rinsed with water (made sure it was not too hot to continue "cooking" the egg lol) and honestly, my hair never felt stronger. This is a keeper. I will only do this when needed though. I guess my hair needed extra protein because I just started incorporating protein in my regi 3 months ago and I needed that extra protein because I only used light protein. My hair felt super strong.

I also tried something else different. I heated up some coconut oil and added it to my Kenra DC. It made it sooooo much easier to apply the DC to my hair and it felt even more smooth and more like butta. Try this, Kenra ladies. I am also keeping this as a part of my regi:grin:

I thought aphogee was a hardcore protein? I have a bottle that I've never used because I'm skurred. lol I've used Nexxus emergencee without a problem but for some reason I thought the aphogee was much stronger.:look:

Undiluted ACV? Girl! That's some strong stuff!

I know but if u see the struggle me and my scalp go thru on a daily basis, ud understand. I was at my whits end forreal. :perplexed

Eggs are great. I've done a mask with egg, yogurt and conditioner that turned out well. I've never tried adding an egg to light protein but that's a good tip.

I have a really sensitive scalp and tea tree is one of the things I've wanted to try but haven't gotten around to yet. That and emu oil. I started using Nizoral shampoo which helped a lot with scalp problems but I'd love to try something more natural like the tea trea.

Back