The BEST part about being WL and beyond is...?

The BEST part about being WL and beyond is...?
The ease of styling. I can throw my hair in an updo and rock it with great ease. Every style looks that much nicer because a lot of hair covers a multitude of hair mistakes.

What is between waist length and hip length called? I am about 1.5" from hip length.

I love letting down my hair and feeling it brush against my elbows
Sorry to make this rated R but I love seeing DH's reaction when my hair covers his body during coloring :lachen: hypnotizes the poor boy LOL

I especially love it when my hair is the longest in a group of women and I'm the only woman of color!

I love letting down my hair and feeling it brush against my elbows
Sorry to make this rated R but I love seeing DH's reaction when my hair covers his body during coloring :lachen: hypnotizes the poor boy LOL

I especially love it when my hair is the longest in a group of women and I'm the only woman of color!

SEX & THE CITY!!!!!!!!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I don't post often at all (usually in the fitness or nail forum mainly).....BUT this is one of my TOP reasons for wanting full MBL hair! I'm not married or dating anyone...which gives me time to growwwwww b4 I get there!

SEX & THE CITY!!!!!!!!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I don't post often at all (usually in the fitness or nail forum mainly).....BUT this is one of my TOP reasons for wanting full MBL hair! I'm not married or dating anyone...which gives me time to growwwwww b4 I get there!

LMAO!!!! :lachen:
We've always been passionate about each other, but something about me taking my hair out of my ponytail that will make him do whatever I say :grin:

There's power in the hair ladies!!! Don't let it grow unless you can handle the powah!!! :lachen:

The best part,I'm able to do those mid-evil braided styles..
Showing black little girls.hair can be fun/healthy at any length & texture..
Flat ion,for special occasions,I get to display a different look-Glam all the way.

Happy Hair Growing!

I'm only just at WL but I'd like to contribute!

The best parts of being WL is:

- showing other women that it can be done, inspiring and educating others
- feeling femininely beautiful
- versatility in styling
- being able to be "looser" in styling. Hot messes look a lot less hot mess-ish on longer hair, wheras shorter hair is more unforgiving.
- being proud that I reached a goal I set for myself.

Aiming at HL now, I'll report back here when I get there.

Off topic, but your son is beautiful!

Best part about being beyond WL for me is...

- feeling flirty and feminine when I wear my hair down...that's probably the number one thing for me.
- having thickness AND length! and having people marvel at all it's glory when it's both straight and big & poofy!

Back