Votes: 9 16.1%
  • GNC UltraNourishair

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suri

For those of you who take vitamins to aid your hair growth, which one has given you the best results? I have heard these three mentioned the most, if your vitamin of choice is not listed, please post. Thanks!!

I've tried ultranourish hair, but IMHO nothing beats a good ole mulit vitamin and an oil pill [epo, flaxseed or omega3]

bumping for responses...i cant vote i just started using vitamins...HF37 i have been using for about a month and half..and Shen Min, Nioxin, and Silica for about less than a month...

i took ultrahourish a while ago and they made me sick to my stomach.. i like the gnc hair nail and skin and just about any multi. i'm taking a chewable citrus flavored centrum.

I cant vote either, sorry, B/c I haven't been taking them long enough yet--I think I will know next month.

I am taking nioxin, omega 3 and msm.

Great thread. Biotin is not listed. I am curious to see the responses. I want my hair to growing longer so it can circa Peachtree or Bubbl.

A liquid multivitamin, powder MSM, flaxseed and evening primrose oils, i didn't notice it in my hair first, my nails were the first to start looking majorly healthy and growing at a fast pace, i will report on my hair soon

I would have to say Hair Formula 37but they cost to much I will get another order for a 3 month supply around income tax time lol.............

Suri said:
For those of you who take vitamins to aid your hair growth, which one has given you the best results? I have heard these three mentioned the most, if your vitamin of choice is not listed, please post. Thanks!!

i voted other : Vitol hair nails skin time released + Puritan pride biotin+ solo multivitamin if i had to limit to three if i had to limit to one the first one i saw no results on GNC ultra nourishair :mad:

I use Women's One A Day and GNC HSN. Works pretty good for me. I'm not really interested in taking a bunch of vitamins. I already think I am close to vitamin OD. :lol: I used to take flax-seed Oil capsules a couple of years ago but I didnt really notice a difference. :confused:

Country gal said:
Great thread. Biotin is not listed. I am curious to see the responses. I want my hair to growing longer so it can circa Peachtree or Bubbl.

I purposely did not list vitamins like Biotin, Silica, MSM because I was curious about vitamins specifically for hair like Nioxin and HF37. I know Biotin is good but it's also good for regulating blood sugar, I was looking for a vitamin for hair only, aside from goodies like Biotin, etc.

goldensensation said:
I use Women's One A Day and GNC HSN. Works pretty good for me. I'm not really interested in taking a bunch of vitamins. I already think I am close to vitamin OD. :lol: I used to take flax-seed Oil capsules a couple of years ago but I didnt really notice a difference. :confused:

:eek: Your hair looks very nice Goldensensation! :p

I voted for GNC Nourishair. I didn't get increased growth, but my new growth was softer and stronger. :yep: I really liked it. :)

ekomba said:
:eek: Your hair looks very nice Goldensensation! :p

Gracias. :Blush2:

I was checking your album and that picture entitled (first set of fat twists one week after MTG) is nice. Your hair looks so thick and full. I also saw a CD cover- what kinda music did you do?

Suri said:
I purposely did not list vitamins like Biotin, Silica, MSM because I was curious about vitamins specifically for hair like Nioxin and HF37. I know Biotin is good but it's also good for regulating blood sugar, I was looking for a vitamin for hair only, aside from goodies like Biotin, etc.

You asked for other vitamins so I listed Biotin. I know lots of people take Biotin and MSM too. I was curious if they would get the most votes.

i can't vote yet, b/c i just started taking my vitamins about a week ago, but will report back in a couple of months. i am currently taking country life maxi hair, spectra multivitamins and the total efa(liquid).

SweetCaramel1 said:
i can't vote on this one but an curious about the response!

where can i get nioxin??????????

any place where nioxin products are sold(i.e. walmart, trade secret, beauty supply stores, online even) HTHS

Country gal said:
You asked for other vitamins so I listed Biotin. I know lots of people take Biotin and MSM too. I was curious if they would get the most votes.

Yeah I personally think Biotin is good, but not complete sure of the results, I can definitely vouch for MSM. Good at stopping breakage and shedding!

goldensensation said:
Gracias. :Blush2:

I was checking your album and that picture entitled (first set of fat twists one week after MTG) is nice. Your hair looks so thick and full. I also saw a CD cover- what kinda music did you do?

Thanks Golden i do hip hop. :grin: you can check it on my space page hihi
http://www.myspace.com/ekomba

Sorry i m ot :
i also want to try viviscal but nobody seems to take it i want to know if it works

CiaJcanBabi said:
A liquid multivitamin, powder MSM, flaxseed and evening primrose oils, i didn't notice it in my hair first, my nails were the first to start looking majorly healthy and growing at a fast pace, i will report on my hair soon

the primose oil is great..i am taking the flaxseed and msm, but in a vitamin form..do i get liquid vitamin from the healthfood store?
also is zinc working for anyone here???

Whever I get some money I wanna start using hairtopia and start back taking msm. I was taking GNC Ultra Nourishair and GNC Women's Ultra Mega but I stopped a couple months ago. I've never noticed any real growth from those vitamins.

Since I added Bee Pollen and Alfalfa to my regime, my roots are coming through thicker and wiry. The growth is more noticeble and grows very quickly.

MeechUK

Here's a thought I had. Someone said they had great growth from Nioxin vitamins, which cause some of us go out and buy some (including myself). What I'm wondering is what's in it that contributes to the growth? There's only 300 mcg of Biotin in it. Biotin is supposed to be the best (if not only thing) that contributes to serious growth when taken internally.

So what is it about Nioxin's Vitamins that gives great growth?

hot_pepper96 said:
Here's a thought I had. Someone said they had great growth from Nioxin vitamins, which cause some of us go out and buy some (including myself). What I'm wondering is what's in it that contributes to the growth? There's only 300 mcg of Biotin in it. Biotin is supposed to be the best (if not only thing) that contributes to serious growth when taken internally.

So what is it about Nioxin's Vitamins that gives great growth?

the Saw Palmetto in it gives great growth

Back