The best Glosser out there, IMO, even for brown/sandy hair

Prettyeyes

Ok so my hair is a sandy brown and those of you with this color hair know that it is difficult to get the *SHINE* factor that you can get with black hair so I always use glosser when I am wearing my hair straightened or in a rollerset.

I do not like heavy glossers or the ones with alcohol (for obvious reasons), so I found one that first of all is incredibly light, truly adds shine, has sunscreen in it to protect tresses, and smells great ( I get so many compliments on the smell of my hair) and it is not expensive. I purchased mine at Wal-mart. It is called Pure Shine Spary-On Luminatore (Hask)

Anyone else tried this product or have found a great glosser especially that works on the sandy/brown hair?

I am going to take a pic of the bottle for ya!

thanks Prettyeyes for sharing! I am going to walmart this weekend for grocery and will look for it. When I self relaxed in April, I used a clear gloss and color rinse thinking it would give some type of gloss to my hair and was so disappointed. Hopefully, this will work much better for me.

I saw an ad for this in a magazine and wanted to try it, but I couldn't find any reviews. I'll definitely be getting it now! And it smells good, too??? It's as good as bought! :lol:

Thank you for recommending this for sandy hair. My daughter's hair is sandy
bronzy brown and I do have to work hard for that shine.

I'll pick this up next week.

Back