THE AWAKENING TO ME THE BIRTH OF LOVING ME NO MATTER WHAT!

Irresistible

A time comes in your life when you finally get it, when in the midst of all your fears and insanity, you stop dead in your tracks and somewhere the voice inside your head cries out. Louder than all of the other noise that had been blocking it out, ENOUGH! Enough fighting and crying and blaming and struggling to hold on. You start to find your truth, what is true for you, what is being true to you and realize that is the most precious thing to life. Being you without apology without abuse, without trying to win love or buying another's constant excuse. All the while devaluing you! YOU MATTER!

Then, like a child quieting down after a tantrum, you blink back your tears or let them flow it doesnt matter, But you begin to look at the world through new eyes. This is your awakening. The awakening of you, the Birth of letting nothing and nobody ever stop you from loving you!

You realize it's time to stop hoping and waiting for something to change, or for happiness, safety and security to magically appear over the next horizon. You learn to ask for what you want and if you don't get it, to discern if it is best to change the request, drop the request or ask it of a different person, and in the process, not begrudge the one who couldn't meet it.

You realize that in the real world there aren't always fairytale endings, and that any guarantee of "happily ever after" must begin with you and in the process a sense of peace and calm is born of acceptance.

You awaken to the fact that you are not perfect and that not everyone will always love, appreciate or approve of who or what you are and that's OK. They are entitled to their own views and you learn the importance of loving
and championing yourself and in the process a sense of new found confidence is born of self-approval. Knowing another's view of you (-no matter how much you wanted their love, acceptance, understanding, validation, adoration or loyalty-)whether their veiw of you is tainted by their own short comings, need for control, or inner blindess whether by choice or not, does not define you! you not longer let another define you for you nor validate you for you-you learn to practice that skill for yourself! & you better get damn good at it!

You come to realize that looking for it to always or only come from outside sources-is setting yourself up for total disaster! A sad reality for most to have to choke down and face! But once fully realized, it becomes totally empowering! Not connecting the dot of every action of another back to you-internalizing it to a point of self imprisonment! No you can be Free! Free from having to 'earn' another's rationed out, , controlling, unaproving, impossible love! You are free to just love yourself RIGHT NOW JUST AS YOU ARE! Despite them, and, in spite of them! No matter what they have said, done, not said or not done! What might be perceived as Invisible Chains placed on your soul by another, are really placed there by yourself and nobody can stop you from removing them RIGHT NOW!

You stop complaining and blaming other people for the things they did to you-or didn't do to you- and learn that the only thing you can really count on is the unexpected. The only thing you can really truly rely on is Gods Love and Trust that he is in control-at all times-without exception! That is the only thing in life that is UNCHANGING!

You learn that people don't always say what they mean or mean what they say, and that not everyone will always be there for you, Not everyone wil keep commitments both made by them or the ones you simply hoped for , or assumed woutd be there and be right! and that everything isn't always about you. But that you are very important and and have great value and worth So you learn , balance between the two and know what battles and who deserves your time, and your energy and you dont spend it needlessly or fight to win battles when you know your losing the whole war anymore! You learn to let go! You learn to bypass anything and anybody that is does not know or appreciate and value your worth! and in the face of strife and confusion it can never be taken again from you!

So, you learn to stand on your own and to take care of yourself. And in the process a sense of safety and security is born of self-reliance. You stop judging and pointing fingers and you begin to accept people as they are and
to overlook their shortcomings and human frailties and in the process sense of peace and contentment is born of forgiveness. you learn to fight and hold on to YOUR serenity!

You learn to open up to new worlds and different points of view. You begin reassessing and redefining who you are and what you really stand for.You learn the difference between wanting and needing and you begin to discard the doctrines and values you've overgrown, or should never have bought into to begin with. You learn that there is power and glory in creating and contributing and you stop maneuvering through life as a "consumer" looking for your next fix.

You learn that principles such as honesty and integrity are not the outdated ideals of a bygone era, but the mortar that holds together the foundation upon which you must build a life. That you are wasting time building with anyone that does not posses these qualities or value them!

You learn that you don't know everything, that it's not your job to save the world or anyone that doesnt want to be saved, and that you can't teach a pig to sing, fly or appreciate the casting of your precious pearls if they dont, no more than you can get blood from a rock, no matter what you do. You learn it not defeat its REALITY

You learn that the only cross to bear is one you choose to carry and that martyrs get burned at the stake. Then you learn about LOVE. You learn to look at relationships as they really are and not as you would have them be OR hope them to be.

You learn that alone does not mean lonely. You stop trying to control people, situations and outcomes. You learn to distinguish between guilt and your own responsibility and not to take on what is not yourss! and the importance of setting boundaries and learning to say NO.

You also stop working hard at putting your feelings aside, smoothing things over and ignoring your needs. You learn that your body really is a temple. You begin to care for it and treat it with respect. You learn to preserve your energy for those people that would value it when its spent!.

You learn that being tired fuels doubts, fear, and uncertainty and so you take more time to rest and let nobody zap you, drain you, or dump on you whats not yours to bare. You let others take resposibilty for what is theirs! And, just as food fuels the body, laughter fuels our soul. So you take more time to laugh, and value your joy even if another's only motive is to take it, and you learn to play and not take yourself seriously to the point of self-rejection. You learn the the meaning of being thankful for the little things and how to smile from within, and how to keep your peace in a war that wasnt even ever yours! You learn that, for most part, you get in life what you believe you deserve, and that much of life truly is self-fulfilling prophecy.

You learn that anything worth achieving is worth working for and that wishing for something to happen is different than working towards making it happen.
More importantly, you learn that in order to achieve success you need direction, discipline and perseverance. You also learn that no one can do it all alone, and that it's OK to risk asking for help.

You learn the only thing you must truly fear is fear itself. You learn to step right into and through your fears because you know that whatever happens you can handle it and to give in to fear is to give away the right to live life on your own terms.

You learn that life isn't always fair, you don't always get what you think you deserve and that sometimes, bad things happen to unsuspecting, good people and you learn not to always take it personally. You learn that nobody's pushing you and everything isn't always somebody's fault. It's just life happening. You learn to admit when you are wrong and to build bridges instead of walls.

You learn that negative feelings such as anger, envy and resentment must be understood and redirected or they will suffocate the life out of you and poison the universe that surrounds you. You learn to be thankful and to take care of many of the simple things we take for granted, things that millions of people upon the earth can only dream about.

Last edited:
*CONT'D FROM POST*

Then you begin to take responsibility for yourself, by yourself, and make yourself a promise to never betray yourself and to never, ever settle for less than your heart's desire. You make it a point to keep smiling, to keep trusting, and to stay open to every wonderful possibility. Finally with courage in your heart, you take a stand, you take a deep breath, and you begin to design the life you want to live, as best as you can.

I am ready moment by moment and day by day to truly live, and love and not by chance or circumstance or anything out of my control, but, instead do it in spite of all of those things, and To Validate me for me and to always make sure that LOVE IS VALID AT ALL TIMES and to NEVER let another human take that away from me not in small ways, not in subtle ways not in big ways, not in ANY WAY! not even for a moment , not one precious moment out of my life will I give that much power to ANYBODY!

NEVER LET ANOTHER ASSIGN YOU YOUR WORTH FOR THAT IS GOD'S JOB ALONE!

IVE LEARNED NO MATTER THE ACHE, NO MATTER THE LET DOWN,NO MATTER THE PAIN, AS LONG AS GOD IS ON MY SIDE AND AS LONG AS I CAN PRAY , EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY AND EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK! BECAUSE 'HE' LOVES ME! AND THATS THE ONLY LOVE I REALLY NEED!

THIS IS TRUE LOVE & THIS IS TRUE FAITH!

Last edited:
You are so OFFICIAL for posting this! :grin: :grin: It's so much here...I will be back to comment. Did you write it or get it from somewhere?

You are so OFFICIAL for posting this! :grin: :grin: It's so much here...I will be back to comment. Did you write it or get it from somewhere?

While seeking to read anything to help my healing and where I feel I am at right now,emotionally, mentally and spiritually, I landed on this site and found this writing, which I took and ADDED A WHOLE LOT of my own feelings, thoughts etc to it.

here is the site
http://www.youareatarget.com/emailtrail/webtrail1.html#_Toc91425975

and here is the original writing ( I HAD SO MUCH TO ADD TO IT TO MAKE IT OWN UP TO MY PROCESS AND FEELINGS BUT THIS WAS A GOOD START OF EXPRESSING WHERE I FEEL I AM RIGHT NOW)

Learning That Everything Isn’t Always Someone’s Fault

A time comes in your life when you finally get it, when in the midst of all your fears and insanity, you stop dead in your tracks and somewhere the voice inside your head cries out?. ENOUGH! Enough fighting and crying and
blaming and struggling to hold on.

Then, like a child quieting down after a tantrum, you blink back your tears and begin to look at the world through new eyes. This is your awakening.

You realize it's time to stop hoping and waiting for something to change, or for happiness, safety and security to magically appear over the next horizon. You learn to ask for what you want and if you don't get it, to discern if it is best to change the request, drop the request or ask it of a different person, and in the process, not begrudge the one who couldn't meet it.

You realize that in the real world there aren't always fairytale endings, and that any guarantee of "happily ever after" must begin with you? and in the process a sense of peace and calm is born of acceptance.

You awaken to the fact that you are not perfect and that not everyone will always love, appreciate or approve of who or what you are? and that's OK. They are entitled to their own views and you learn the importance of loving
and championing yourself? and in the process a sense of new found confidence is born of self-approval.

You stop complaining and blaming other people for the things they did to you-or didn't do to you- and learn that the only thing you can really count on is the unexpected.

You learn that people don't always say what they mean or mean what they say, and that not everyone will always be there for you, and that everything isn't always about you.

So, you learn to stand on your own and to take care of yourself. And in the process a sense of safety and security is born of self-reliance. You stop judging and pointing fingers and you begin to accept people as they are and
to overlook their shortcomings and human frailties? and in the process sense of peace and contentment is born of forgiveness.

You learn to open up to new worlds and different points of view. You begin reassessing and redefining who you are and what you really stand for.

You learn the difference between wanting and needing and you begin to discard the doctrines and values you've overgrown, or should never have bought into to begin with.

You learn that there is power and glory in creating and contributing and you stop maneuvering through life as a "consumer" looking for your next fix.

You learn that principles such as honesty and integrity are not the outdated ideals of a bygone era, but the mortar that holds together the foundation upon which you must build a life.

You learn that you don't know everything, that it's not your job to save the world and that you can't teach a pig to sing or get blood from a rock, no matter what you do.

You learn that the only cross to bear is one you choose to carry and that martyrs get burned at the stake.

Then you learn about LOVE. You learn to look at relationships as they really are and not as you would have them be.

You learn that alone does not mean lonely. You stop trying to control people, situations and outcomes. You learn to distinguish between guilt and responsibility and the importance of setting boundaries and learning to say NO.

You also stop working hard at putting your feelings aside, smoothing things over and ignoring your needs. You learn that your body really is a temple. You begin to care for it and treat it with respect. You begin to eat a balanced diet, drink more water, and take more time to exercise.

You learn that being tired fuels doubts, fear, and uncertainty and so you take more time to rest. And, just as food fuels the body, laughter fuels our soul. So you take more time to laugh and to play. You learn that, for most part, you get in life what you believe you deserve, and that much of life truly is self-fulfilling prophecy.

You learn that anything worth achieving is worth working for and that wishing for something to happen is different than working towards making it happen.

More importantly, you learn that in order to achieve success you need direction, discipline and perseverance. You also learn that no one can do it all alone, and that it's OK to risk asking for help.

You learn the only thing you must truly fear is fear itself. You learn to step right into and through your fears because you know that whatever happens you can handle it and to give in to fear is to give away the right to live life on your own terms.

You learn that life isn't always fair, you don't always get what you think you deserve and that sometimes, bad things happen to unsuspecting, good people? and you learn not to always take it personally. You learn that nobody's pushing you and everything isn't always somebody's fault. It's just life happening. You learn to admit when you are wrong and to build bridges instead of walls.

You learn that negative feelings such as anger, envy and resentment must be understood and redirected or they will suffocate the life out of you and poison the universe that surrounds you. You learn to be thankful and to take care of many of the simple things we take for granted, things that millions of people upon the earth can only dream about.

Then you begin to take responsibility for yourself, by yourself, and make yourself a promise to never betray yourself and to never, ever settle for less than your heart's desire. You make it a point to keep smiling, to keep trusting, and to stay open to every wonderful possibility. Finally with courage in your heart, you take a stand, you take a deep breath, and you begin to design the life you want to live, as best as you can.

Last edited:
wow .. I feel like I am going through my own awakening.

I have always lived for everyone but myself, I always thought about what others would say and if they have made a comment about someting, I would let that affect my decision on everything. I would then blame everyone else for things that happen in my life and never take authority.

Well, lately I have, I can feel God delivering me from other's opinion and I am visualising how my life would be doing what my heart wants to do and being grown up to stand by my decisions.

I am being to design the life I want to live and I am enjoying it :yep::yep::clap:

A time comes in your life when you finally get it, when in the midst of all your fears and insanity, you stop dead in your tracks and somewhere the voice inside your head cries out. Louder than all of the other noise that had been blocking it out, ENOUGH! Enough fighting and crying and blaming and struggling to hold on. You start to find your truth, what is true for you, what is being true to you and realize that is the most precious thing to lifeBeing you without apology without abuse, without trying to win love or buying another's constant excuse.. All the while devaluing you! YOU MATTER!

Then, like a child quieting down after a tantrum, you blink back your tears or let them flow it doesnt matter, But you begin to look at the world through new eyes. This is your awakening. The awakening of you, the Birth of letting nothing and nobody ever stop you from loving you!

You realize that in the real world there aren't always fairytale endings, and that any guarantee of "happily ever after" must begin with you and in the process a sense of peace and calm is born of acceptance.

You awaken to the fact that you are not perfect and that not everyone will always love, appreciate or approve of who or what you are and that's OK. They are entitled to their own views and you learn the importance of loving
and championing yourself and in the process a sense of new found confidence is born of self-approval. Knowing another's view of you (-no matter how much you wanted their love, acceptance, understanding, validation, adoration or loyalty-)whether their veiw of you is tainted by their own short comings, need for control, or inner blindess whether by choice or not, does not define you! you not longer let another define you for you nor validate you for you-you learn to practice that skill for yourself! & you better get damn good at it!

You come to realize that looking for it to always or only come from outside sources-is setting yourself up for total disaster! A sad reality for most to have to choke down and face! But once fully realized, it becomes totally empowering! Not connecting the dot of every action of another back to you-internalizing it to a point of self imprisonment! No you can be Free! Free from having to 'earn' another's rationed out, , controlling, unaproving, impossible love! You are free to just love yourself RIGHT NOW JUST AS YOU ARE! Despite them, and, in spite of them! No matter what they have said, done, not said or not done! What might be perceived as Invisible Chains placed on your soul by another, are really placed there by yourself and nobody can stop you from removing them RIGHT NOW!

You stop complaining and blaming other people for the things they did to you-or didn't do to you- and learn that the only thing you can really count on is the unexpected. The only thing you can really truly rely on is Gods Love and Trust that he is in control-at all times-without exception! That is the only thing in life that is UNCHANGING!

You learn that people don't always say what they mean or mean what they say, and that not everyone will always be there for you, Not everyone wil keep commitments both made by them or the ones you simply hoped for , or assumed would be there and be right! and that everything isn't always about you. But that you are very important and and have great value and worth So you learn , balance between the two and know what battles and who deserves your time, and your energy and you dont spend it needlessly or fight to win battles when you know your losing the whole war anymore! You learn to let go! You learn to bypass anything and anybody that is does not know or appreciate and value your worth! and in the face of strife and confusion it can never be taken again from you!

to overlook their shortcomings and human frailties and in the process sense of peace and contentment is born of forgiveness
. you learn to fight and hold on to YOUR serenity!

You learn to open up to new worlds and different points of view. You begin reassessing and redefining who you are and what you really stand for.You learn the difference between wanting and needing and you begin to discard the doctrines and values you've overgrown, or should never have bought into to begin with. You learn that there is power and glory in creating and contributing and you stop maneuvering through life as a "consumer" looking for your next fix.

You learn that principles such as honesty and integrity are not the outdated ideals of a bygone era, but the mortar that holds together the foundation upon which you must build a life. That you are wasting time building with anyone that does not posses these qualities or value them!

You learn that you don't know everything, that it's not your job to save the world or anyone that doesnt want to be saved, and that you can't teach a pig to sing, fly or appreciate the casting of your precious pearls if they dont, no more than you can get blood from a rock, no matter what you do. You learn it not defeat its REALITY

You learn that the only cross to bear is one you choose to carry and that martyrs get burned at the stake. Then you learn about LOVE. You learn to look at relationships as they really are and not as you would have them be OR hope them to be.

You learn that alone does not mean lonely. You stop trying to control people, situations and outcomes. You learn to distinguish between guilt and your own responsibility and not to take on what is not yourss! and the importance of setting boundaries and learning to say NO.

You also stop working hard at putting your feelings aside, smoothing things over and ignoring your needs. You learn that your body really is a temple. You begin to care for it and treat it with respect. You learn to preserve your energy for those people that would value it when its spent!.

You learn that being tired fuels doubts, fear, and uncertainty and so you take more time to rest and let nobody zap you, drain you, or dump on you whats not yours to bare. You let others take resposibilty for what is theirs! And, just as food fuels the body, laughter fuels our soul. So you take more time to laugh, and value your joy even if another's only motive is to take it, and you learn to play and not take yourself seriously to the point of self-rejection. You learn the the meaning of being thankful for the little things and how to smile from within, and how to keep your peace in a war that wasnt even ever yours! You learn that, for most part, you get in life what you believe you deserve, and that much of life truly is self-fulfilling prophecy.

You learn that life isn't always fair, you don't always get what you think you deserve and that sometimes, bad things happen to unsuspecting, good people and you learn not to always take it personally. You learn that nobody's pushing you and everything isn't always somebody's fault. It's just life happening. You learn to admit when you are wrong and to build bridges instead of walls.

wow all the bold spoke so much to me.. I am printing and meditating on all these truths.

Still reading (I did a brief skim through)....but I wanted to pause and say thanks for sharing the original and your own additions!

Its wonderful isnt it? and the funny thing is I believe its a freedom and liberty God wants us to have an enjoy, why do we struggle so hard to claim it? Thats what got me seeking, recognizing I was struggling and it was causing ME pain , not anyone else

wow .. I feel like I am going through my own awakening.

I have always lived for everyone but myself, I always thought about what others would say and if they have made a comment about someting, I would let that affect my decision on everything. I would then blame everyone else for things that happen in my life and never take authority.

Well, lately I have, I can feel God delivering me from other's opinion and I am visualising how my life would be doing what my heart wants to do and being grown up to stand by my decisions.

I am being to design the life I want to live and I am enjoying it :yep::yep::clap:

Still reading (I did a brief skim through)....but I wanted to pause and say thanks for sharing the original and your own additions!

your welcome! I felt the original was great and sparked the rest to just pour out of me , to add to it! I think it made it more complete-at least I'd like to think that :lol:

it worked for me :yep:

IR: I love it :clap::clap:
And I remember a couple years back, one of my aunts told me, "One day...you'll just get it. You'll just get it and it won't even matter". And she left it at that. You really don't know what that "it" is until you get it. And gosh...talk about fresh air. And I find that alot of it has to do with this quotation here:

In alot of situations, not just romantic ones, this is the answer. Very recently my motto has been "Don't get disappointed; just detach" Perhaps an even more appropriate view is "just redirect or detach"...........and call it a damn day; a damn day and lovely life :yep:

And I remember a couple years back, one of my aunts told me, "One day...you'll just get it. You'll just get it and it won't even matter". And she left it at that. You really don't know what that "it" is until you get it. And gosh...talk about fresh air. And I find that alot of it has to do with this quotation here:

In alot of situations, not just romantic ones, this is the answer. Very recently my motto has been "Don't get disappointed; just detach" Perhaps an even more appropriate view is "just redirect or detach"...........and call it a damn day; a damn day and lovely life :yep:

Exactly because you know what, most times for all the turmoil we put ourselves through, its really out of our control anyway! And really things always work out in the end just how they should, the process, the pain, is for us-even though we dont want it-something bigger and better is still taking place :yep:

Woww, this came in PERFECT timing! I've been going through those issues where I cared so much about how others view me (mainly my ex-boyfriend and his family)and the only person that was hurting was me; and this morning I started not to care anymore, and your post was just giving me a confirmation.
Printing and suscribing:yep:

From my reading lately it seems women are very prone to this type of thing allowing overt and covert levels of abuse , and disapproval that makes us think if we only do this or that they will see and they will love us all the time or the way we need

its really a nowhere cycle and goes nowhere fast, yet some women waste years like this

for us to sometimes even grasp these small truths is is a huge feat

identifying with yourself within relying on external sources. Very dangerous to ones self esteem!

Woww, this came in PERFECT timing! I've been going through those issues where I cared so much about how others view me (mainly my ex-boyfriend and his family)and the only person that was hurting was me; and this morning I started not to care anymore, and your post was just giving me a confirmation.
Printing and suscribing:yep:

Last edited:

YES!!! That is the paragraph that stuck with me so much. I read it about three times before going on. I agree, that is the key and the place where I am in a lot of situations. :yep:

Thank you!! Thank you so much!! Words like these keep me grounded and inspired when life seems to much! God bless your heart and soul!

Oh my! This is right on time and SO fitting for me and my life right now!

OP -- thanks for posting this.
happy0144.gif

Man, I am right there along side of you... Printing out for a deep read... be back with final thoughts...

ladies this writing helped me so much! and what I wrote with it to add to it to make it fuller and more accurate for me, all came straight from my soul, so I am so blessed it is a blessing to you guys!

I only read the first 3 or 4 paragraphs so far----I'm copying and printing the rest...but this is SO GOOD!!

Almost like a breath of fresh air, and I've been waiting to just---breathe.

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this!! I need this very much right now!

You learn that there is power and glory in creating and contributing and you stop maneuvering through life as a "consumer" looking for your next fix.

I had to stop right here and just say wow! All of it so far is very powerful and very true!

I only read the first 3 or 4 paragraphs so far----I'm copying and printing the rest...but this is SO GOOD!!

Almost like a breath of fresh air, and I've been waiting to just---breathe.

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this!! I need this very much right now!

Its very good to let your own self of the hook that others put us on (that we allow)

it really is like breathing again!

Wow.

After all I've posted tonight. . . this is EXACTLY what I needed to read.

THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to print it out and really read and process it

Back