The average appendage size of men around the world

Who did this study? I've (sadly) never seen a PR in the green...and every Eastern European guy I've seen has been like an elephant trunk.

You mean to tell me all those 4'5 men from central and south America are SLANGIN?

I'm too scared to find out. Maybe next time someone follows me tombout Spanish? Spanish? I will say si! :yep:

You mean to tell me all those 4'5 men from central and south America are SLANGIN?

I'm too scared to find out. Maybe next time someone follows me tombout Spanish? Spanish? I will say si! :yep:

No Ma'am they are not. Maybe the Afro or Euro descent ones, but NOT the Native Indian descent men. I repeat - NO.

I am not surprised by the red areas. The women in those areas are built a lot smaller on average also so it probably doesn't bother them. I don't think anyone wants to be with guys who are destroying their cervix with every thrust. :blush:

So ALLLL the red countries are somewhere in Asia?!

funny/not funny

Their bodies are smaller so it makes sense. I live in Korea and....I weigh more than most grown men. They have tiny eveverything so it wouldn't make sense to be 99 pounds soaking wet with a 13 inch crayon.

Back