The 4 Elementz Salon (pic heavy)

This was super good!! I totally thought you went out and purchased miniature pieces. Creative mind indeed!! Puts some actual salons I have been in to shame! Get your innovative on!! Lol...

~S~

So what are your plans...hopefully, that's not too personal. I only ask because I think your project deserves a nice spot in a salon.

Actually, I will start working at bubbles hair salon in July. The manager there is really nice, I've been going to this salon for a little over a year now to get my touch ups.

DAAAAAMN! Girl, we need to chat because I love making dollhouses and you've got to teach my your skills so I can save cash. Those little pieces are pricey to buy.

At first I was a little irritated with the project...because I was like "how is this going to make me a better stylist?" however it forced me to be creative and I ended up enjoying every bit of it. I've been laid off for a while so I really didn't have any money to buy a lot of stuff...outside of spray paint, glue sticks, dollar tree book lights and wood...I had to search around my house and my moms house for random items that I could transform. I made the curtains out of an old blouse and scarf.:look: All in all it was pretty cheap to make, the most expensive thing was the spray paint!

Great job - your creativity with your project lets us know that you will be a creative stylist. Congratulations!

Actually, I will start working at bubbles hair salon in July. The manager there is really nice, I've been going to this salon for a little over a year now to get my touch ups.

Oh, that's cool! Man, you are going to make a fabulous stylist...with what you learned at school, on your own at home and from here :grin: :grin: :grin:.

All the furniture I made myself! I used different shaped pieces of wood that I found at Micheal's & Benjamin Franklin and spray painted them and hot glued them together. The toilet is actually the top of liquid coffee creamer. The dryers and wash bowls are those little egg things that kids get out of bubblegum machines. :yep:

No way! OMG you're so talented! It took me a minute to figure out this was not a real salon LOL don't judge me, its only 5:45 am :perplexed:grin:

Congratulations on your A+!!!!!! :drunk:

Back