My Big Chop *Pic Heavy*

Congrats lady, love the poses, your hair, & DD is adorable. You are already enjoying Your hair, awesome. Keep it up.

Prohair054edit-1.jpg

Too fierce! Congrats on your BC!

Congratulations on your BC!!! You are beautiful and the hair fits you perfectly. :) Your little angel is adorable!!!

I'm glad that you have regained your confidence. Your BC looks fabulous...work it girl!Your daughter is too cute, and I love her name...Phoenix is very unique!

You are a very Beautiful woman! your baby is adorable, you have a nice skin tone, Your hair is the bomb, I can't wait to see it grow out. It is something about a Twa that makes you gain that confidence, and walk taller and get back to you!!! I was smiling the whole time I was reading! You Go Girl!!

It is also BONUS when you have a Husband who supports you in your natural journey! My Husband is the same, always preferred Natural hair!!

@Latoya28_ Thank you. My husband and I are named from tv shows (His is from Battlestar Gallactica and mine is from the Thunder Cats)so a typical name wouldn't work for our children lol We got her name from Harry Potter (We're HUGE fans) LOL But her middle name is normal. Just incase she needs a normal name when she's older :) We mostly call her by her middle name out of habit.

Thanks everyone!!

You are a very Beautiful woman! your baby is adorable, you have a nice skin tone, Your hair is the bomb, I can't wait to see it grow out. It is something about a Twa that makes you gain that confidence, and walk taller and get back to you!!! I was smiling the whole time I was reading! You Go Girl!!

It is also BONUS when you have a Husband who supports you in your natural journey! My Husband is the same, always preferred Natural hair!!

Thank you!!!! A TWA really does give that boost. I wasn't expecting that. I heard people talk about it but now I understand.My husband really is amazing. He's happy as long as I'm happy. He'll go out and buy my hair products and listen to me talk about hair all day. And he's loving the curls. I'm truly blessed to have him :)

Your, hour hair and your daughter look beautiful. :gorgeous: Your daughter reminds of me Halle Berry's daughter.

^^^ITA and she does look like Nahla(sp?) Berry. And OP your skin is also gorgeous.

ETA: I was wondering did anyone else notice your flawless skin....Congrats Gaias!

Last edited:
Your hair is lovely, your daugter is beautiful and your makeup is fierce girl! kudos to you darling! good growth in 3 months too!

your hair is gorgeous! you are so lucky to have support and help with your BC! Best of luck on your natural hair journey!

Back