that pink stuff? prolly been talked about many times

BeautifulNameX

my friend uses all pink products... except relaxer she go to a shop...and her hair beautiful she uses the poo then conditioner and then blows out wid the pink lotion and uses the Conditioning Hairdress as a heat protectant to flat iron it and on an as need basis i guess she uses the gro complex... have any of yall tryed the shampoo and conditioner and gro complex or conditioning hair dress as a heat protectant? wut was your expirences

nope. all i ever tried was the lotion. it was too greasy so i didn't bother the rest of the line. i figure it would suck as well.

The only thing by them Pink people that I liked was something that had '...with GroComplex 3000' on the label. The name got me to smell it, the smell got me to buy it. It worked very well for me though. Wonder if they still make it? I'll have to check on that.

My mom used the poo and conditioner during her transition. It helped her go from a what would have been a twa to shoulder length stretched in 10 months.

what is this stuff? can you give a link?

i plan on growing out my texturizer soon and don't want to cut off a lot of hair. i want an easy transition.

B_Phlyy--how did you mom grow out her hair with these products? did she wear any special styles or she just used these products?

Thanks

tiffcurl said:
B_Phlyy--how did you mom grow out her hair with these products? did she wear any special styles or she just used these products?

Thanks

She did a lot of phony ponies and a modified Crown and Glory challenge. She had micros instead of box braids. She only washed her hair like once every two weeks with these products because they were the only ones she had.

Back