That BBD Glass Curling Cream is awful!

Tene

I just got my package today and was really excited cause I bought 2 jars of curling cream and one sample jar of stretch growth cream. I love the stretch, it made my hair really soft. The curling creme left a horrible white residue on my hair. That stuff leaves a worst residue than IC Fantasia Gel. It also made some areas of my hair very dry which was mainly around my hairline where I think I have scab hair. The only problem I had was the amount of white residue it left on my hair. I'm wondering did I use it wrong cause I put on the stretch cream first and then I put the glass on top of it. But that's what it said in the directions and I didn't put it on soaking wet hair it was damp. Has anybody else had this problem?

Sorry to hear it didn't work well for you. When the product is on my hair wet, it can have that "white" look, more so if you use a lot or if you don't "work it in", as does Miss Jessies Curly Pudding, however, for me it fades and turns clear as it dries. If I need to speed up drying, I use a diffuser.

I am glad you brought this up because I was contemplating whether or not I should purchase it but I decided to go ahead and try out the Bubble up styling pudding instead since it was cheaper and I couldn't get a chance to try the BBD Glass because the sample size wasn't available anymore. So far I am loving the Bubble up styling pudding.

I realize that for even distribution, I have to first rub my hands together before applying it to wet hair to prevent the white residue. I also suggest that you try to use little of it or use it with less hair products. I know they are too different products but from the reviews that I have read they have the same consistency.

Ok I tried it again tonight and I didn't us the stretch, just the glass and I rub it in my hands first before applying it in my hair and I didn't get any white residue. So I guess I got the residue from using the stretch cream along with the glass ad not rubbing it in enough.

Back