I don't know ladies...looks like BBD Glass may take over the lead!

Nita81 said:
So1913 ordered on Monday and got it by the end of the week...

I placed my order yesterday.

My order actually went in the Friday before last and my package arrived by Wed, priority mail. They were shipped either Sat or Sunday (they called me to confirm something with the order) So I'd estimate 3 to 5 days.

Last night I ordered a sample of the BBD stretch grow creme for $20.00

Can anyone compare the glass to curls whipped pudding? That's what I'm currently using. I gave up on curly pudding because I have color it really makes my hair feel too dry.
The curls whipped pudding is a heavy curling creme.
By the way SO1913 your hair looks great with curly pudding or glass!

I used Glass once... (( I have pics in my album )).

The strong icing scent gave me a headache for DAYS!! :(

My hair was ULTRA curly... cuz of this, it shrunk up to my ears (usually it shrinks to my neck)

Its has great hold... playing around with styling, I turned my head upside down & gave a shake... my curls had this unbelieveable amount of "molded" volume... that was a nice look.

... glad u liked it SO :)

Ok, just coming back from viewing ur album...

Glass is definitely the curling product for your top/front hair... wow!!!!
& just imagine how ur hair will turn out if u did ur full regimen?!?! WATCH OUT!!! ((( can't wait to see those pics :trampoline: )))

If it works better than IC sparkelites, then I've gotta get it! So much for my no more new products challenge! Why did I open this thread?:lol:

I got my order today!!!! That was super quick!!! I can't wait to try it this weekend!!! I also want to see how this will work on my daughter's hair.

Alli77 said:
Let us know how these work out for you! How do they smell?

I can't use it yet because I washed my hair yesterday. BBD Glass smells like very fruity...candy-like.

Alli77 said:
Um, sounds delish:lick::love:! I do like fruity fragrant hair products.

The smell is a little on the strong side so hopefully I won't need to much for curl definition.

Back