THANX NICE&WAVY..NOURISH SPA IS ALL THAT!

honeybadgirl

i finally made it to trader joes to do some shopping and when i ran across the nourish spa conditioner i just HAD to buy it!!:grin: Nice&Wavy did a thread on it and i wanted it ever since. i bought it today to use as a conditioner wash. i wet my hair a little and started to apply the conditioner and wth?!?!?! my natural hair just fell loose and i could so TOTALLY run my fingers thru my hair with no problem what so ever!!!:p
i found myself just finger combing my hair with ease and my fingers were just running thru my hair. my hair was so soft and no tangles!!!:rofl:
are you kiddding me!!?? i'm an all aveda gal but this is going to be my prepoo if nothing else, i think i'm in love:spinning: :love:
even though i didnt have to, i combed it thru with a comb and rinsed it out. i decided to apply a little to my hair when i got out of the shower. what does anyone that uses it think about that? i guess i'll see. :p
thanks so much Nice!!!!!!:grin:

NiceandWavy is my big sis in the adopt a newbie challenge and she put me on to this. I LOOOOOVE IT TOO. I use it for my daily co-washes and my hair is so soft, easy to comb, and my natural hair is BANGIN'! So yeah, I'm glad she's my big sis, cause she gives great advice!

aroberts said:
NiceandWavy is my big sis in the adopt a newbie challenge and she put me on to this. I LOOOOOVE IT TOO. I use it for my daily co-washes and my hair is so soft, easy to comb, and my natural hair is BANGIN'! So yeah, I'm glad she's my big sis, cause she gives great advice!

Nice and Wavy is my big sis too. I just got the trader joes Nourish this weekend and used it today and loved it. I love the price the smell and how it makes my hair feel. I let it air dry with a scarf and it is soooooo soft. Thanks Big Sis

i need a big sis...:( but yes, this stuff is great!! my hair is airdrying now, something i never do because my hates that, with a little nourish spa in it and i have ringlets galore!!! ringlets that are pretty smooth and defined! wow! a definite keeper and especially with the price being only, what, 2.99 or less?:grin:

I love it also. My hair is beyond addicted to it. I used the final bit of all of my other conditioners, except my quick protein and have stocked up on this. I love it. I have nourish, a moitsturizing deep conditioner, a protein deep conditioner, a quick protein conditioner and that is it.

I am thinking about adding a porosity conditioner but not sure yet. I cannot let this board turn me into a PJ. Do any of you natural ladies use porosity? So not trying to hijack you thread. honeybadgirl.

honeybadgirl said:
i need a big sis...:( but yes, this stuff is great!! my hair is airdrying now, something i never do because my hates that, with a little nourish spa in it and i have ringlets galore!!! ringlets that are pretty smooth and defined! wow! a definite keeper and especially with the price being only, what, 2.99 or less?:grin:

$2.99?!! Girl, shut yo mouth!! Going to the bss on my lunch break today....:grin:

Chanel's Tresses said:
Nice and Wavy is my big sis too. I just got the trader joes Nourish this weekend and used it today and loved it. I love the price the smell and how it makes my hair feel. I let it air dry with a scarf and it is soooooo soft. Thanks Big Sis

Hey if she's your big sis too, does that make us half sisters?! :lol: Hope you are enjoying her as much as I am!

turnergirl said:
I love it also. My hair is beyond addicted to it. I used the final bit of all of my other conditioners, except my quick protein and have stocked up on this. I love it. I have nourish, a moitsturizing deep conditioner, a protein deep conditioner, a quick protein conditioner and that is it.

I am thinking about adding a porosity conditioner but not sure yet. I cannot let this board turn me into a PJ. Do any of you natural ladies use porosity? So not trying to hijack you thread. honeybadgirl.

uh huh...:lol: no, but its cool and no i dont use porosity. what exactly is that for? what does it do?

klb120475 said:
$2.99?!! Girl, shut yo mouth!! Going to the bss on my lunch break today....:grin:

yes!!! i think its only sold at trader joes though:(
i know what you mean though. the next time i go, i'm going to get several bottles:grin:

honeybadgirl said:
i finally made it to trader joes to do some shopping and when i ran across the nourish spa conditioner i just HAD to buy it!!:grin: Nice&Wavy did a thread on it and i wanted it ever since. i bought it today to use as a conditioner wash. i wet my hair a little and started to apply the conditioner and wth?!?!?! my natural hair just fell loose and i could so TOTALLY run my fingers thru my hair with no problem what so ever!!!:p
i found myself just finger combing my hair with ease and my fingers were just running thru my hair. my hair was so soft and no tangles!!!:rofl:
are you kiddding me!!?? i'm an all aveda gal but this is going to be my prepoo if nothing else, i think i'm in love:spinning: :love:
even though i didnt have to, i combed it thru with a comb and rinsed it out. i decided to apply a little to my hair when i got out of the shower. what does anyone that uses it think about that? i guess i'll see. :p
thanks so much Nice!!!!!!:grin:

You are so welcome!

aroberts said:

Hey little sis....:wave:!

Thank you so much.....you are a great little sis too and I'm so glad that everything is working out for you!

Chanel's Tresses said:

Hey little sis....:wave:!!!

I'm glad that you are enjoying this as well. You are a great little sis too and I'm glad its working out for you, especially that your hair is soft...I know you were dealing with dryness before.

Its a great product....I use it all the time. :p

GoingNatural said:
Yes I love Nourish Spa! But I like it has a leave in instead of for cowashing regularly :)

i think that could work for me! i just loved how it just left my hair so curly.
Niceandwavy...no, thank u sooo much! also i tried the burnt sugar that you were talking about it and really serves the purpose for what i wanted!:grin:. i wanted something, a pomade, that would hold my edges down and define the natural wave pattern and it does it!! not even aveda humectant did that for me. it didnt hold my edges down at all:mad: :(
any more good stuff you holding out on??:lol:

honeybadgirl said:

They do make the ringlets pop, so does Herbal Essence Hello Hydration...I love this stuff! My favorite though is Elucence....used as a conditioner and a leave in, makes my hair feel wonderful!

Nice & Wavy said:
They do make the ringlets pop, so does Herbal Essence Hello Hydration...I love this stuff! My favorite though is Elucence....used as a conditioner and a leave in, makes my hair feel wonderful!

i'm trying to get my hands on elucence!! havent got around to going to the distributor to get some:D. my gf and her mom use herbal esence for the curly look. i never tried that though

klb120475 said:

Hey klb120475....the bss don't carry it, you have to go to Trader Joe's for it!

You are going to love it...keep me posted!

honeybadgirl said:
i think that could work for me! i just loved how it just left my hair so curly.
Niceandwavy...no, thank u sooo much! also i tried the burnt sugar that you were talking about it and really serves the purpose for what i wanted!:grin:. i wanted something, a pomade, that would hold my edges down and define the natural wave pattern and it does it!! not even aveda humectant did that for me. it didnt hold my edges down at all:mad: :(
any more good stuff you holding out on??:lol:

I'm glad that you like the burnt sugar pomade, but don't thank me for that one, Pokahontas hipped me on that and I love it and have been using it ever since. When I want a really smooth front, I use the burnt sugar and my hair stays down all day, and....don't forget the smell...I love it!

at the bolded....no, not yet, LOL!

Nice & Wavy said:
I'm glad that you like the burnt sugar pomade, but don't thank me for that one, Pokahontas hipped me on that and I love it and have been using it ever since. When I want a really smooth front, I use the burnt sugar and my hair stays down all day, and....don't forget the smell...I love it!

at the bolded....no, not yet, LOL!

well thanks poka!!! :) i want to thank everyone involved!!:lachen: but i do know i better start to put my order in when its half gone....they are slow in delivering!!:grin: its cool though, its exactly what i wanted

IntoMyhair said:
what hair type are you guys? i want to try this stuff also.

I am a type 4, and I love this too. This is one of my favorite 3 conditioners--the others are Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and Regis Olive Oil Conditioner.

I loove this conditioner!!! Thank you Nice & Wavy!!! I remember your review on it a while back, so I finally went out and bought it last week at Trader Joe's, and it is definitely going to be a staple of mine from now on. I love the slip, the ingredients, and I find it to be quite moisturizing. And the price you just can't beat.:) :) :)

honeybadgirl said:
i'm trying to get my hands on elucence!! havent got around to going to the distributor to get some:D. my gf and her mom use herbal esence for the curly look. i never tried that though

Girl, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on some Elucence and some Hello Hydration.....:D

honeybadgirl said:
well thanks poka!!! :) i want to thank everyone involved!!:lachen: but i do know i better start to put my order in when its half gone....they are slow in delivering!!:grin: its cool though, its exactly what i wanted

They are slow in delivering, but the burnt sugar should last a long time. You only need a little bit...;)

Cheleigh said:
I am a type 4, and I love this too. This is one of my favorite 3 conditioners--the others are Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and Regis Olive Oil Conditioner.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose is a favorite of mine as well. I used it yesterday as a pre-poo on dry hair and my hair felt wonderful!

stargazer613 said:
I loove this conditioner!!! Thank you Nice & Wavy!!! I remember your review on it a while back, so I finally went out and bought it last week at Trader Joe's, and it is definitely going to be a staple of mine from now on. I love the slip, the ingredients, and I find it to be quite moisturizing. And the price you just can't beat.:) :) :)

Awwww....you are welcome stargazer613! I'm so glad you like it and it is very moisturizing. Come to think of it, I'd better go to Trader Joes today and pick some up!

Blessings.

Back