THANX EVERYONE

Knedgers

I want to thank everyone for being so encouraging when I was being such a brat. I think my expectations were to high. I thought because I'd spent so much time doing the WRONG things that when I started doing the right things it would take off. Unfortunately that is not how is works. I think I was still kinda stuck in the mentality that I cant have nice hair. But I looked at some old pictures this morning and it is possible. Who knows, maybe it will get better at the next relaxer in february. So-o instead of complaining I am going to post my regimen and my products i use and could you guys please give your opinions and advice

ok I relaxed yestereday and did a protein treatment 3 days before and one before i neutralized. and to my understanding I need to do one again at the next washing. here goes my regimen.

1x WEEKLY
Wash - suave humectress
Dc- NTM triple moisture, ORS replenishing pack, honey, coconut oil
Leave in- NTM leave in, fermodyl 619( just started use it but it is kinda of expensive for only 3 applications)
Seal- NTM Sserum, coconut oil, or castro oil
Rollerset

DAILY
moisturizer- qp mango butter sealed with castro oil

MONTHLY
protein- Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
clarify- suave clarifying w/ a lil baking soda

nothing that I do detangles my hair well when wet, now that i am freshly relaxed its not a problem but with new growth its a mess!!. I cant afford real exspensive products

I'm just glad your feeling better! Like you said, just focus on the overall health of your instead of the length. And guess what? As soon as you stop focusing on length, your hair will take off!!! Always happens like that!! But i also have that problem with detangling, no matter how much conditioner i apply in sections, what eva. Infusium 23 moisturologie leave in has helped my tremedously, can't detangle my hair without it! HTH.

Back