Thanksgiving 2010 Hair

Chillin with my new BF friends for the first time so gotta be cute. Will flat iron today for the 1st time since May then cornrolls under a wig till Xmas. Then flat iron again. Have worn wigs for 6 months straight so this will be the first time I wear my newly BSL hair. Excited!

Last edited:
I was thinking of rollersetting but I am tired just thinking about it, so I will probably do a twist out.

Chillin with my new BF friends for the first time so gotta be cute. Will flat iron today for the 1st time since May then cornrolls under a wig till Xmas. Then flat iron again. Have worn wigs for 6 months straight so this will be the first time I wear my newly BSL hair. Excited!
Cornrolls? I thought they were corn rows.

I thought about Flat Ironing, but I start my 2 day Marathon of cooking tonight, and have a football game to go to on Thursday......so yeah, half wig.

a sideswept style with curls, i'm thinking. But now that I came into this thread a new half wig is sounding good! lol

I was thinking the same thing. A half wig sounds like a good idea.

Well since today is my bday:grin: and thanksgiving is thursday. I'm celebrating for saturday. Soooo I'm going to put my healthy hair practices aside and enjoy my hair, which means, Im dying it (dont shoot me), trimming, and rocking a wrap with my highlights with maybe a few crimps here and there. (yup doing it myself).

Happy birthday!!:dance7:

Back