Thanks MIZANI MAMI!

crlsweetie912

I LUVVV Mizani relaxer!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I have never had a relaxer process so evenly and smoothly. I just took out my sew in and I was worried about burning and being able to get the relaxer evenly through my hair cause it was a 3 month post bushy mess!:eek:

But, my hair is so smooth and silky! It's bone straight like I like it and no longer underprocessed. I took a pic, but it's hard to see cause my hair is a really sandy muddy brown color. I will post this evening after work. I love this relaxer!

THANKS MIZANI MAMI!:rosebud: :rosebud: (for the tub of relaxer at a great price!):D :D :D

I will never use anything again!

Wow I am glad you love it!:D

Me on the other hand, had to abandon Mizani. Now that I stretch+vitamins+protein treats my hair is extremely hard to take with relaxers. But anyways, I am so glad it worked for you.;) :p

bklynwildheart said:
Is this the lye or no-lye/sensitive scalp relaxer?

This is the lye for color treated hair. I have never had my hair this straight all over. And believe me, my hair was like a this

buckwheat2fe.jpg

I wouldn't even think of trying anything else. and Mizani, I have been on the MSM/biotin/MTG kick too, and my hair loved this stuff! I am off to find a good price on a 4lb tub! Anyone have any ideas?

Back