OMG- 6+ month hair comparison!

In 6 months???? You really must have a very fast growing head:eek: It takes me 2 years to get what you got in 6 months...., amazing! Congrats are in order......

ivanay said:
In 6 months???? You really must have a very fast growing head:eek: It takes me 2 years to get what you got in 6 months...., amazing! Congrats are in order......

Ok now I really wanna see!

breezy said:
Ok now I really wanna see!

Okay! Me too. I have done everything to try to see it. Right clicking and selecting show picture, right clicking to get the properties and putting it in a new window, heck...i even tried to add it to my siggy to see if it would show when I clicked preview. Nothing. Okay, I guess I just can't see it.

julyhaircomparisonzj1.jpg

septemberhaircomparisonnk3.jpg

I hope the OP doesnt mind. Some were having problems viewing your pics so I uploaded them as an attachment for you. Just click on the image to see it full size.

Ok hair twin, congrats, your hair looks great, my hair is taking forever to grow, wow, I guess those protective styles were really working, you have to send me a pm letting me know what other secrets for hair growth you have. take care and keep on growing

*pouts* I can't see the second picture - but based on the raves in here - WHOOOHOOO!!!! Keep up the good work!

OneInAMillion said:
That's amazing progress!!!! What have you been doing? Did you have any trims in between!

Thank you! It takes discipline! I washed about 2-3 times a week. I use cream of nature with the green label. Then I usually deep condition with Motions Moisture plus once a week with a plastic cap. I then use Infusium as a leave in every time I wash and use Profective break free for moisture and then seal with oil. I use either Wild Growth Oil or Keracare Essential Oils. Lately, I have been bunning and using the phony ponies in my arsenal. I also use Motions CPR when I see any breakage. That's basically it. No trims in between. I was amazed because as you can see from the first picture, my ends were horrendous! But, I may do one at the end of the year after my next touch up.

I take vitamins, Nioxin, B complex, MSM and Biotin, but I am going to have to stop the Biotin cause my face is breaking out really bad. But that's about it!

crlsweetie912 said:
Thank you! It takes discipline! I washed about 2-3 times a week. I use cream of nature with the green label. Then I usually deep condition with Motions Moisture plus once a week with a plastic cap. I then use Infusium as a leave in every time I wash and use Profective break free for moisture and then seal with oil. I use either Wild Growth Oil or Keracare Essential Oils. Lately, I have been bunning and using the phony ponies in my arsenal. I also use Motions CPR when I see any breakage. That's basically it. No trims in between. I was amazed because as you can see from the first picture, my ends were horrendous! But, I may do one at the end of the year after my next touch up.

I take vitamins, Nioxin, B complex, MSM and Biotin, but I am going to have to stop the Biotin cause my face is breaking out really bad. But that's about it!

So nice, I had to come in here twice!!! With all the great progress I've seen this weekend, I'm back to bunning too. Thanks for the tips!!!

Back