Thanks Hair2Heaven

queenspence

I want to give big ups to patient1 for great customer service! I ordered some products over a week ago. She sent an email Saturday explaining the delay and stated it would be shipped on Saturday so I was expecting another 3-4 days or so. Well guess what....I got the package today. :yay: I am sooo excited! As soon as I opened the box it smelled oh so fresh. She even threw in something free;) shhhh don't tell nobody :)
I will give raves later on the sweet madea, all three hair oils, end all pomade, and alll three body oils (yeah true pj, I know:eek: ). ta ta for now
Blessings and Peace Ann

queenspence said:
I want to give big ups to patient1 for great customer service! I ordered some products over a week ago. She sent an email Saturday explaining the delay and stated it would be shipped on Saturday so I was expecting another 3-4 days or so. Well guess what....I got the package today. :yay: I am sooo excited! As soon as I opened the box it smelled oh so fresh. She even threw in something free;) shhhh don't tell nobody :)
I will give raves later on the sweet madea, all three hair oils, end all pomade, and alll three body oils (yeah true pj, I know:eek: ). ta ta for now
Blessings and Peace Ann

Ahhh :) Thanks for that! I was bushed Saturday but there wasn't any way I wasn't staying true to my word. When my packaging arrived on Friday I was praising God all loud like I'd won the lottery. :lol: I was just so thankful that the packaging company kept their word so that I could keep mine. LHCFers ain't NOTHING to mess with!!

p1

Back