Thank you Nina_deF for straightening my hair (pics)

Beautiful :grin: I wish an LHCF member was near me to help straighten my hair. At this point I wouldn't trust no one but myself and another Niko's cousin to come my head with some heat (or anything else really :look:).

Your hair looks great! And it looks like you took really good care of your ends since Nina didn't have to trim much off!

I think I would trust only someone from LHCF to trim or touch my ends....

Maybe someone should start a City Hair Care Buddy thread so we won't have to risk going to the salon...:rolleyes:

Wow... I remember when you posted about the possibility of Nina_deF straightening your hair in another thread; I've been waiting for the pictures ever since, :lol:. It looks terrific!

Ms.Christ3n said:
... Maybe someone should start a City Hair Care Buddy thread so we won't have to risk going to the salon...

This actually seems like a very good idea. :)

Great job, Nina. FH, your hair color is gorgeous. What is it?

The color is a mix of this and that. :giggle:
I used to dye my hair black for a number of years and a few months ago I tried to strip the color out and whatnot. This is the color I ended up with. Some parts are reddish, others orange, some brown :whyme:
The color I used yesterday was a demi-permanent color from L'Oreal Casting, the color was blond but it turns up brownish on me.
I need to start using something gentler on my hair, since the ends seem to take a toll...

Beautiful!
Flowerhair, how long is your hair now? Can you post a picture of the length check pretty please?

I'll do a length check whenever I find someone who can take a pic of my hair. After the trim it's about butt crack length, I think.

Your hair looks great! And it looks like you took really good care of your ends since Nina didn't have to trim much off!

I think I would trust only someone from LHCF to trim or touch my ends....

Maybe someone should start a City Hair Care Buddy thread so we won't have to risk going to the salon...:rolleyes:

You know what, that's a great idea!! I think you should start a thread like that. At this point I'm scared to go to a regular salon.

Gorgeous hair!!!

I think it's fantasitc that the LHCF ladies help each other out like this. It's so wonderful, espeically given some of the threads on this site about how mean women can be to one another.

Great job Nina!

I'm beginning to think that the LHCF ladies are the ONLY ones I would trust with my hair!

Beautiful results, FlowerHair!! I love the fact that a fellow LHCFer did your hair. :yep:

Goodness gracious! I just about broke my fingers trying to get in this thread. lol Your hair is amazing as always! I know Nina must have had carpal tunnel after flat ironing ALLL of that beautiful hair!

Back