Thank you ladies for your help...got my avatar and a pic

la flaca

Thank you ladies for your help...got my avatar and pics!!

Thank you ladies, I relaxed my hair and all my fears disapeared. You were all right after six months my hair was missing the relaxer and a good trim because my hair had a lot of layers and I want it even now, so I will have to keep cutting. The good news is that my hair is thicker and is not on the floor or my comb anymore. you were right, did I said that twice.

Thank you all:) :)

Last edited:
la flaca said:
Thank you ladies, I relaxed my hair and all my fears disapeared. You were all right after six months my hair was missing the relaxer and a good trim because my hair had a lot of layers and I want it even now, so I will have to keep cutting. The good news is that my hair is thicker and is not on the floor or my comb anymore. you were right, did I said that twice.

Thank you all:) :)

Your hair is beautiful!

Your hair is BEAUTIMUSSSSSS!!
Was your hair already thick and the 6-month stretch thickened it even more? What did you do during your stretch that helped you to maintain your hair (and sanity:) ). I'm getting ready to do another 6 month stretch and may even go natural, but please share some of your tips.

BB

Back