Thank you Balisi

sweetcashew

I just wanted to thank Balisi publicly for doing such a great job on my sister's hair. My sister went to her for a touch up on Friday. She said when Balisi was done with her she felt like a movie star and her hair looked liked...well like she'd just stepped out of salon.:lol:
She even got a complimentary deep conditioner because she had to wait a little.
Anyway thanks again Balisi. I have another client that I'm sending your way soon. ;)

awhhhh, that is really nice. I am glad to hear she was pleased. Go Balisi.

Yes, Balisi is awesome!!! I haven't gone to her in a while, but she does take really good care of you!!!! I may have to give her a call for a wash and set soon!

I've always gone to her home. However, the last time I talked to her she was at the Hair Cuttery. I'm not sure if she's still there though.

Thanks DivineFavor!

Balisi when you read this please PM me for details on making an appt.

Thanks!
MonaRae

Isn't she the greatest?!!! I love her I've gotten my hair done twice in 2 months and I know that might not seem like a lot but for me it definitely is. Shoot my maxiglide might be in retirement for a while. My hair is almost a week old and it still looks like I just got it done yesterday.

Hi everybody! I had an appointment with Balisi for the first time this past week and she did a GREAT job. :D She gave me a nice cut and my hair feels and looks so much better/healthier. And she is the first person to EVER flat iron my hair and not burn me even once! I was sooo tired and even kept falling asleep in her chair (sorry Balisi :grin: ) and she still managed to give me a great cut, great style and straighten my I-thought-I-got-a-touchup-two-weeks-ago-so-why-does-it-look-like-I-need-another-one-so-soon??-:ohwell: hair!! Thanks Balisi! You definitely will be seeing me again soon!:)

She did my hair about a week ago and I'm soooo impressed. I found a new hair dresser who understands my concerns!! I'm so happy.

You should PM her for information. I do have her cell phone though, but not sure if the number is the same as I have not been to her in a year. However, I will be giving her a call soon.

I can not wait until this Friday!! I am making a 2.5 hour trip to Atlanta for her to do my relaxer!!! :driver:

Back