Texturizers???

soslychic

I'm confused about texurizers and what can be accomplished with them. When you say, "loosening the curl" do you mean that a 4b can go to 2b curls? Or does it just loosen it to something straighter, but not recognizable as actual defined curls or waves? I know that is VERY confusing, but maybe somebody understands what I'm tryin' to say.........basically can a 4b go to a 2b?

I don't think a 4b can go to a 2b but I may be wrong. My texturizer didn't even loosen my curl, it just knocked out the frizz. I guess I rinsed it before it really started doing its job.

Think of a spring or a slinky before it's stretched out. A texturizer can stretch the curl/coil out. That's what it did for me. If I was natural, my hair would air dry and look like it was 2 inches long.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused about texurizers and what can be accomplished with them. When you say, "loosening the curl" do you mean that a 4b can go to 2b curls? Or does it just loosen it to something straighter, but not recognizable as actual defined curls or waves? I know that is VERY confusing, but maybe somebody understands what I'm tryin' to say.........basically can a 4b go to a 2b?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how it was explained to me: a texturizer will not have straw stirrer size curls change into chalk size curls.

Think of it as a mild relaxer. It makes your hair easier to manipulate.

Back