Textures and Tones Bronze

MissM

I'm curious if anyone has used this color did it lighten your hair pretty well on it's own or did you have to add bleach to it? Just looking at the box in the store I find it pretty hard to believe it will lighten effectively. I don't have any dark color in my hair but traditionally my hair has been very difficult to color w/o bleaching it. Or would it be a good idea to lighten my base color 1 shade and then use this color.

Any responses appreciated.

don't use bleach with permanent color. asking for your hair rest in your hand while you look at it.

T&T is my fave brand it it lifts well. Just follow the time guidelines. Make sure to check a section to see if it's the color you want.

I do my highlights with T&T, never have done a full head with it

SkinTeeDee what shade do you use? Your color is really pretty. Thanks for your response.

thanx!

I did this color back in like October or so and really don't know what exact shade I used. I pulled some strands through a highlighting cap and only colored those strands with the T&T.

I have used the bronze before, but i don't remember when.

My color is not the exact color I dyed it with T&T because I use rinse often.

sorry I can't be more help.

A few years back I had this color- loved it, got so many compliments. Once I decided to transition, I dyed my hair back dark brown, so I wouldnt have a hard color demarcation line.

I am considering this color again once I am completely natural (my phony ponys and half wigs are easier to match as dark brown. lol)

Nicki6 looking at your beautiful hair almost makes me want to take mine back black!! I get a good idea of how the bronze will look in my hair seeing it on your really black hair! Thanks!

Nicki6 looking at your beautiful hair almost makes me want to take mine back black!! I get a good idea of how the bronze will look in my hair seeing it on your really black hair! Thanks!

You're very welcome:kiss: Please post pics afterwards:D

I use T&T Bronze.

My natural hair color is the color of my hair in my sig. I went from that to a light-brownish color. I just followed the directions, and I made sure to do a strand test, too.

Attachments

• DSC00787.JPG
    DSC00787.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00789.JPG
    DSC00789.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 37
Back