Temple / Hairline Product Recommendations:

Missi

Hello Ladies:
I feel like my hair line is getting thinner or my face wash (proactiv) is bleaching my facial hair and causing my hairline to appear thinner or its thinng:
P.S. I don't have baby hair. Lol
Any recommendations on a temple or hairline grower?

Hair000003-vi.jpg

I use Jamican black Castor Oil which not only grew back my edges but the're alot thicker. I use B & B growth moisturizing oil and seal with castor oil. Works wonders and it's cheap too.

Yeah, I really need some help with my temple area. It is not looking to good. I have tried many different essential oils and it has helped. But I NEED something that will THICKEN it a lot.

As for prevention of thinning particularly with face products be sure to use some headbands, old scarves, stocking caps, something on those hairlines while you are washing your face. Even wrap a towel around your whole head or at least those edges when you are doing your face.

^^^^ IA: I would try Mega-Tek or at the very least Castor Oil. MT works quickly, if you can take that amount of Protein. But you gotta increase your moisturizing if you use it.

I know alot of people also get Great Results massaging Castor Oil into those areas as well.:yep:

Also, protect that area when doing your Face Regimen with some type of scarf, headband, protective head wrap. Alot of facial products including soaps can be Harsh and irritate/breakout your Hairline.

^^^^ IA: I would try Mega-Tek or at the very least Castor Oil. MT works quickly, if you can take that amount of Protein. But you gotta increase your moisturizing if you use it.

I know alot of people also get Great Results massaging Castor Oil into those areas as well.:yep:

Also, protect that area when doing your Face Regimen with some type of scarf, headband, protective head wrap. Alot of facial products including soaps can be Harsh and irritate/breakout your Hairline.

...or, if possible, try using soaps that aren't really "soaps". They're sulfate free and/or all natural...like the botanical cleansing bars and muac or chagrin valley soaps (they're pretty good) or mychelle cleansers. The natuarl soaps aren't as drying and shouldh't wreck your hairline.

Back