Tell me what you think..

tuffCOOKiE

Today is my wash day and I've been facing a lot of dryness issues. ITs been breaking, its really cold in NY, and im only 8 weeks post. So this is what I plan to do:

pre-poo: ORS Replenishing pak mixed w/ Nexxus Essential oils and cinnamon left on hair w no heat for 1 1/2

shampoo w/ Therappe

Condition w/ 10 en 1

Leave in w/ Salerm21

blowdry and wrap.

How is that? I dont really have any protein in there but I wanted to leave that alone to see what would happen (I had been using MNT shampoo and conditoners for a month w no luck)

TIA!!!

Sounds good. THe ORS Pak does have proteins in it, so why not use it as a deep treatment rather than a pre-poo? I would use the PAK with the other goodies you listed mixed in as a deep treatment with heat then follow up with Miss Key 10 en 1, then Salerm. Maybe you can use some oils such as olive or castor oil as your pre poo and how about cutting out the blowdrying? I KNOW that can lead to breakage, and I know NYC weather is MAD COLD! How about co washes in the winter to retain moisture and then do protective styles such as twists, twistouts/braidouts and buns to protect your ends. I hope this helps.

Sounds good. Are you using silk-lined wool hats to protect your hair from the cold when you go out? (Or a silk scarf under a hat)

Back