Tears of Joy

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

cry3.gif
I am so happy and so blessed to have found this board. I haven't worn my hair down or applied any heat since Thanksgiving. I conditioner washed and blow dried my hair tonight and was amazed at how far I've come since starting on this board. My hair is the longest and healthiest it's ever been in my adult years
smile.gif
I owe it all to this board and everyone's stellar advice. You should have seen me running back and forth from my bedroom to the bathroom looking at the back of my hair with a handheld mirror and a wall mirror
laugh.gif
This place is a Godsend, and I mean that in every sense of the word. Thank you ladies, every last one of you
notworthy.gif

yeahhhhh! CONGRAT! keep up the great work.........I'm so hooked on this board, I look here all the time!!!

That is so awesome to hear, girl. I am so very happy for you. This board is invaluable. I was just telling my hubby the other day that if this ever became a pay site, he will definitley be needing to whip out the check-book, LOL...

Hooray for LHCF!!!

Good for you Caramela!
dance7.gif

My hair as well is longer than ever.
Be sure and stop back on relaxed hair care at ezboard and let them know of your progress. I was on there awhile back and someone was asking about you.
LHCF ABSOLUTELY RULES!
LONG HAIRED SISTAS RULE (AND ABOUND) IN 2004!

I know how you feel girl, I relaxed my hair tonight, and I have been in shock ever since. After 4 months without relaxing, I never realized how much growth I had accumulated. Hope you dont mind me sharing my joy on your thread
grin.gif
If I hadnt found LHCF earlier this summer, my hair would not be anywhere near where it is today.

Congratulations Caramela and HoneyLemonDrop! I too am so grateful for this board! My hair has never looked so good. The info here is worth more than I'll ever find anywhere else. In fact, I'm sending in my donation right away!

Congratulations indeed. I, too, can relate...this site has become a true
drunk.gif
ADDICTION
drunk.gif
for me in a short period of time. Great advice, great support, great people: what a find! Even in the short period of time I've been here, I can tell my hair is much stronger, and its natural luster has intensified.

Continued success to you, Caramela!

Congratulations to both of you ladies
grin.gif
Caramela, I'm really impressed considering you even chopped some of...what early this year? Your hair grows fast...grow on.
grin.gif

I'm sort of a newbie here, but I'm sure I'm about to reap some serious hair benefits, from my recently accumulated knowledge from being active in this wonderful virtual hair community!!!

Caramela! I'm so happy for you! you keep being an inspiration to all of us! your so pretty and you got some bomb hair! and your always helpful! Thanks! You go girrrl!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Caramela said:
cry3.gif
I am so happy and so blessed to have found this board. I haven't worn my hair down or applied any heat since Thanksgiving. I conditioner washed and blow dried my hair tonight and was amazed at how far I've come since starting on this board. My hair is the longest and healthiest it's ever been in my adult years
smile.gif
I owe it all to this board and everyone's stellar advice. You should have seen me running back and forth from my bedroom to the bathroom looking at the back of my hair with a handheld mirror and a wall mirror
laugh.gif
This place is a Godsend, and I mean that in every sense of the word. Thank you ladies, every last one of you
notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya, Caramela!! I feel the exact same way...
grin.gif
I'm really lovin my hair these days!!
smile.gif

cheers.gif

Back