tear free shampoo

teysmith

hello everyone, I would have posted this in childrens hair care, but there is hardly ever anyone there.

So I was wondering.. My SO went out and bout 4, 12 ounce bottles of Suave kids 2in 1 Shampoo, tear free..

I have a friend who has three girls and told me that it is not good to use tear free shampoo in "our" little girls hair..

Although, she barely knows anything about haircare, I was just wondering if there is any truth to this??

4 of them came in a pack and it was on 5 dollars! Pretty darn cheap!

I dont want to have to throw these brand new bottles out.. they smell really good!!!

My daughter has really really dry kinky hair so I dont want to use anything that will make matters worse!!

What are the ingredients in the shampoo? That will tell you if it's likely to dry her hair out even more.

As far as not using tear free shampoo on little black girls' hair...hair is hair. The type of the shampoo doesn't matter, the ingredients are what's important.

I would take your friend's advice with a grain of salt. If the ingredients seem fine to you, I say use it. If you have a problem, then you'll know that maybe its not right for your daughter's hair.

I use Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo and my hair loves it! It gets really clean but not stripped, and I smell like a fresh sexy baby for the rest of the day :D

Back