TEA for Growth?

MissYocairis

Anyone know of any tea blends that are good for hair growth? I drink it daily (24 oz) 5-days a week and I figured, if there was a tea that contributed to hair growth, it'd be an easy thing to add to my hair regimen. :)

CantBeCopied said:
Anyone know of any tea blends that are good for hair growth? I drink it daily (24 oz) 5-days a week and I figured, if there was a tea that contributed to hair growth, it'd be an easy thing to add to my hair regimen. :)

yeah green tea grow your hair

But watch you tea consumption, because it depletes iron... And if you're low on iron, your hair will shed like crazy.

NoNapNique said:
But watch you tea consumption, because it depletes iron... And if you're low on iron, your hair will shed like crazy.

wow i didnt know i used to take the green tea tablets its good to for diet and losing weight but got lazy popping pills and i m lazy dont like to drink so couldnt muster courage to drink tea all the time so now i take chew the green tea gums :lachen: by the same company who makes the tablets its the equivalent of 2 cups of tea got it at GNC its all green cool u just chew it and vvoila i know i m bad too lazy ahhahahhah

NoNapNique said:

TEA depletes iron?! :eek: I had no idea. Hmmm.... :ohwell: Back to the drawing board! :look:

Back