Found!! new tea for hair growth- for those...

hairlover said:
who hate to take pills, i found this on ebay.com, i was looking for some hair products for a good buy and found this tea. it's called "hair renewing tea." i've been drinking it for about a month and i've seen some growth. i measured my new growth (transitioning) and i got about 1/2 an inch this month, that may not seem like alot to some of you, but for those of us that are having a hard time growing our hair, i thought someone might want to try it. i'm going to use it for a little longer to see how much growth i get overall. let me know if anyone here tries it and share your results. i'll post pics soon.
tia.

Oh by the way, is there a place to purchase this product other than ebay?

High Priestess said:
Hi hairlover,
Would you mind giving a full list of the ingredients? It continues with and so on: On the website, it just says:

This tea, made of Lalang Grass Rhizome, Jobstears Seed, Polygonatum sibiricum Red, Black sesame, and so on, can promote hair growth, prevent hair loss and has the function of hair care.

Pack: 2g x 30 bags for one box

60 boxes for one carton

Thanks,
HP
i'm not sure what and so on is. these are the only ingredients i see on the box. you might want email the company for a broader list.

High Priestess said:
Oh by the way, is there a place to purchase this product other than ebay?
i'm not sure, the only place i've seen it is on ebay, you might try a chinese food store and see.

hairlover said:
who hate to take pills, i found this on ebay.com, i was looking for some hair products for a good buy and found this tea. it's called "hair renewing tea." i've been drinking it for about a month and i've seen some growth. i measured my new growth (transitioning) and i got about 1/2 an inch this month, that may not seem like alot to some of you, but for those of us that are having a hard time growing our hair, i thought someone might want to try it. i'm going to use it for a little longer to see how much growth i get overall. let me know if anyone here tries it and share your results. i'll post pics soon.
tia.

I noticed that you say that you drink this tea. Does the box have ingredients? I don't think that the company will reply if they just mention and so on...and so on..
They must be afraid to let the secret out. What do you think?

Back