Target Store Alert: Product Sales & Discontinuances...

Diva_Esq

I am at Target and it looks like Garnier Fructis is discontinuing Length and Strength and Sleek and Shine formulas.

Has anyone ever tried Wonder Waves?

It looks like they have a new anti-humidity Sleek and Shine line.

Also, for my fellow HE junkies, the big bottles of HE LTR, HH, TT...basically all big bottles are $4.53!

Happy Shopping, PJs! :D

quick question...which HE is your fave?

The LTR leave in is a board favorite. I started a thread a while back about that line discontinuing the leave in only, at the Meijer by my house. I also had a hard time finding it at target. When I finally did they only had 3 bottles and one of them was open, so I bought 2. I hope they are just repackaging it and bringing it back. The LTR regular cond. is nice for cowashing. I can't speak on the others.

Hydralicious is my fave but I never see the big bottles.

I don't really use Garnier poo or conditioner but I love their serum and hair milk.

The LTR leave in is a board favorite. I started a thread a while back about that line discontinuing the leave in only, at the Meijer by my house. I also had a hard time finding it at target. When I finally did they only had 3 bottles and one of them was open, so I bought 2. I hope they are just repackaging it and bringing it back. The LTR regular cond. is nice for cowashing. I can't speak on the others.

They had a ton of LTR leave-in for split ends (I think that's what the bottle read) at the Target I went to. Smaller red bottle with a pump top???

I am trying LTR for the 1st time. I love TT and like HH a lot.

I am at Target and it looks like Garnier Fructis is discontinuing Length and Strength and Sleek and Shine formulas.

Has anyone ever tried Wonder Waves?

It looks like they have a new anti-humidity Sleek and Shine line.

Also, for my fellow HE junkies, the big bottles of HE LTR, HH, TT...basically all big bottles are $4.53!

Happy Shopping, PJs! :D

quick question...which HE is your fave?

What color bottle does the Length and Strength come in?

They're discontinuing the length and strength? That makes me so sad... I have to run out and buy a few more bottles of the conditioner before they're all gone! Thanks for the info, OP!

My favorite HE is LTR. I like HH too. :)

Back