Target has CHI and FHI flat irons....

Newtogrow

I just saw them today in Target. They are not temp controlled. Chi was 149.00.

I looked in Target last month before I got my Sedu from Folica, but sent it back and bought my CHI from JC Penny's.

Be careful when you buy your products, get a receipt sleeve to protect your receipt in case you want to make a return.

The receipts fade way before the return policy expires. I learned this the hard way trying to make a $3.00 return.

also be aware - when purchasing Chi, Sedu, T3 or any other flatirons, that not all sellers are authorized sellers and purchasing from certain retailers voids the warranty.

I learned sometime ago that Folica isn't an authorized T3 seller.

I recently saw CHI being sold in CVS. I was like, oh wow!
Word of caution to those buying professional styling products in drugstores, I was about to purchase a bottle of Biosilk from there when I realized how old the bottle was. The serum inside had turned yellow and the oils had separated from the rest of the serum and was sitting at the top. If the person who buys that doesn't do a lot of shaking, I'm sure they will be mad at the effect they will get since the ingredients have separated.

Not exactly a hair product, but I saw Bare Minerals the other day at Target. I can see that Target will soon become my one stop shopping venue, as if it isn't now :look:

I saw bare minerals in HEB!
But they only had the lighter foundations, but said that darker ones were coming soon.

Flat irons and bare minerals, hmmm? What else?

Target is definately stepping up to the plate, that's why I went to look there for my flat iron before I ordered off line.

I am a fanatic when it comes to returning things!!!!! Target receipts fade....beware!

I bought the same one for $75 on Folica...I hope no one pays $150 for that CHI

Yeah, I thought it was a lil expensive to not be the wet/dry temp controlled one.

But I would have bought both of them(CHI and FHI) last month if they were there. Would have save me shipping charges to send my Sedu back after trying the CHI to Folica.

Back