Tameka “Tiny” Harris Gets a Deva Cut...

I just booked an appt for this Saturday to get a Deva Cut! I haven't had a professional cut in years. I pray this looks good!!! I'll let you guys know!

I love this look on her! She should definitely cool it with the weaves or at the very least wear something similar to her natural texture because this looks better than anything else I have ever seen her wear.

I also like to color but I would never be that brave with my natural hair... :lol:

@LexiDior what exactly is a Deva Cut?
AmiJay ...
What exactly is the Deva Cut?
The Deva cutting technique is a revolutionary method for cutting curly hair whereas most traditional hair cutting techniques were created for straight hair. The advantage of Deva Cuts is that it's customized to work with your unique curl pattern. This curl exclusive cut requires special training to learn the technique. The hair is cut dry, simply because we wear our hair dry not wet. Curly hair and its spring factor can be misinterpreted while wet- that's why we cut the hair in its natural form, while dry, curl by curl. This unique innovation allows the stylist to sculpt each client's hair, according to their individual curl, look, and style because no two curls are alike.

Doesn't he!! I had to unfollow him because I really need a cut and being overseas no where near him was making me angry lol

Im going to get one! . I live in buffalo but would make a trip. He is amazing. He has something where if 15 girls pay for his hotel and airfare he'll fly out and do the cuts.

. Im going to get one! . I live in buffalo but would make a trip. He is amazing. He has something where if 15 girls pay for his hotel and airfare he'll fly out and do the cuts.

I saw him posting about that 15 people thing if he is really serious ...I would arrange it today :lachen:

If us go to him takes lots of pics please ...maybe even video lool

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Her hair looks nice but the lack of fillers, duck lips and the natural make-up are the real improvements for me.

I have an appointment booked w/ Shai in a few months. I hope that he doesn't screw me up!! I just read another thread which now has me nervous.

Back