Tall ladies 5'9 and up natural or relaxed

KrimsonKween

I am 5'10 n I am wondering how long will it take for me to get to ml. I currently have 2 1/2 top and sides and 2 in the back I bc'd n feb. I am about 3 inches from sl.

I kinda have a long neck and it is driving me crazy right now. I am at the inbetween stage where it is not long enough to do anything with. Most of the time I keep my hair in a shrunkin twa. I only use water, evoo eo mixed and leave in. I condish every other day. I feel like something is crawling in my hair if I don't wash often. I have no problems with my hair no shedding no dryness. My hair is a curly cotton ball.:lachen:

I just need some couragement. It seems alot of the ladies with wl hair r 5'0 - 5'5. Lets see so long tall naturals

I'd say 3 more years. I'm 5'9 and it took me 20 months to reach APL...so if it continues in that fashion, I will be BSL this time next year, then WSL, a year after that.

LadyLibra is in her 3rd (?) year with BSL and she's 5'10.

I'm 5'9 and went from a 2-3 inch twa to bsl in 2 years. I think I am mbl right now so it took a little under 2 1/2 years. Q

I'm 5'9 and it seems like I'm still trying to hit BSL after a year and a half :look:. My hair hits the middle of my back but not the brastrap :nono:. I'd probably be WSL on someone 5'2"...so to answer the question, at least a year or so to go from SL to BSL was a year and a half, 2 years to get to MBL.

I'm 5'11" - i honestly didn't like the way i looked with my curly shrunken afro. I also felt it made me look even taller as the hair was growing up and out and not down :perplexed. Another personal reason why i relaxed.

^^^ditto. but i have long neck so getting from chin to shoulder was a beast... :look:

i think it took me 8-10 months to get from SL to APL, and from APL to just touching BSL.

now getting from hip to mid-thigh would take me FOREVER cuz i have legs for miles... :lachen:

Back