Tales of misuse: The bottle says drink it, but they put it IN their hair.

Made a facial scrub outta sugar, honey, and olive oil...Smooth, soft skin! I use olive oil, honey, gelatin, sunflower oil, walnut oil, avocado oil, n eggs in my hair, just to name a few things.

gn1g I just asked my mom and she said she used the insides of the raw okra as a natural cleanser. She said it made hair natural hair very thick. She also said she used the okra leaves. She boiled them and put the water in her hair. She's really excited right now because she forgot about the okra goodness! When we hung up she was looking in the fridge for okra!

gn1g Yup, rubs in it then rinses it out. I have not tried this. She hasn't done this for years but has decided to revisit as a result of me asking her about it. LHCF is a catalyst for us all!

things i heard about,coffee,garlic,onion,sour cream,milk,eggs, lemon,cayenne,peppermint,rosemary,thymes,cinnamon,red wine,paprika, in henna mix. hot sauce,,peamut oil,corn oil,castor oil, olive oil,pumpkin oil,beeswax,YES uses carrots,tomatoes,cucumbers in their products i think....beef bone marrow,emu oil,ghee butter,

My first thread!:yay::dance7:
My brother's girlfriend's mother told me she applies silica gel to her hair instead of drinking it as per the directions on the bottle:lachen:. I called her crazy to her face and went home to laugh about her with my mom:lachen:. Today my mom told me she is massaging silica gel into her scalp to see if anything happens...:look: This got me thinking about using products in unconventional ways. What products are ladies using in unconventional ways?
Have you seen progress using/misusing the product in this innovative way?
I'll go first with my favorite: Black tea. I don't drink it I rinse my hair with it!:woot:
Sorry for bumping but wanna clarify that
on the brand of Silica colloidal gel that doctors recommend, it clearly says it is also for topical application.
If it was crazy, they wouldn't put it on the box for risk of being sued for false claims or risks.
Topical AND internal. You can do both :peace:

Back