Taking it Back, Way back, Back into Time

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

I am seriously thinking about using products from my junior high and high school years. My hair was healthy,long, and growing at that. I won't lie,though- I used to abuse the mess out of my hair with washing every 2 weeks, blowdrying my hair while dripping wet, THEN getting it pressed BONE STRAIGHT right afterwards, but my hair never skipped a beat. I won't do those things again,but I am thinking about putting all of my other hair products on the shelf ( or giving them to you ladies :grin:) and using the following:

Going back to: Mane -n- Tail and 911 Liquid Leave in Conditioners, African Herbal Hair and Body Oil

Keeping- Shea Butter and FOTE, ACV rinses, DDTA

All together, this should run me only 15.00 every 2-3 months

sounds like a good idea to me. esp if your hair was thriving. give it a go :D shoot anything to save money.

I like that touch of Blackstreet in your thread title :D

Anyway, sounds like a good plan... I'm thinking about going back to my regime of not using as many products as I do now. Once I use up most of my products, I'm not buying anymore and will just keep certain products like oils and conditioner. :)

tryn2growmyhair said:
What is DDTA?
Daily Defense Tender Apple conditioner.

I've recently gone back to Main n tail and I use ddta also. The simple, cheap products work for me. I will, however, never go back to that pink oil mess :down: .

Thanks everyone, for your replies. Peachtree :whoa: girl, shrinkage is mo'fo ain't it:grin:

Poohty-poo- I'm glad you are feeling my Blackstreet vibe. I didn't think no one would pick up on that.

To everyone else- I should not have said anything too quick about giving away products. I just looked in my stash and I really don't have much to give away, except:

Profectiv Healthy Ends
IC Fantasia Pomade
Organics Olive Oil Hair Therapy (creamy, not oily)
Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Macadamia Nut Oil Hair Food

That's all. Someone is interested in either or all of these products, let me know.

Back