Taking A Brief Hiatus

FloridaSunshine

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be going into a brief Hiatus. I have spent countless hours stuck at my laptop viewing all of your beautiful albums, running to Vitamin Shoppe to get the latest supplement for hair growth and I think me and my family needs for me to take a break. I have become obsessed beyond words... My day begins and ends with LHCF and I have the dirty laundry to prove it.

So ladies so long for now, but I will be back in December to post my updates and see how everyone else is doing. It's gonna be hard, so pray for me and I won't be surprised if I relapse, but right now I gotta do the right thing....

Keep Growing!!!!!

Po baby youz addicted to da board? :lol: Maybe you should start journaling, set a goal amount of time for daily visits to get yourself under control and chart it. You can change and learn new behaviors.

:lachen: Girl I know what you mean! I need to be studying for the GRE right now, instead of being on LHCF. I am going to be drastically cutting back my time here too. It is addictive!

I know what you mean:lol:
I had I give my self a time limit.
I also use LHCF as a reward to my self.
First, all the house work has to be done and the baby has to be sleep.
Then i get to go on the site but if I get near the three hour mark I have to log out. At night is the only time i can log on without a reward because everything in the house is done and the kids are sleep for the night.

But next month I will be getting a parttime job during the week and in Jan I'm going back to school so I will be on a hiatus off and on because I won't have the time anymore.

Good luck!

I've said and tried to do this sooooo many times:computer:.

But I always sneak back :sekret: too see if anything "interesting" is up

I gave up on even trying to leave this place, I'm hooked!!!:lachen: :lol:

MJ said:
Good luck!

I've said and tried to do this sooooo many times:computer:.

But I always sneak back :sekret: too see if anything "interesting" is up

I gave up on even trying to leave this place, I'm hooked!!!:lachen: :lol:

I agree! This place is so addictive:sekret: :sekret: :sekret:

I was gone from here for almost a year because I worked all day then went straight to cosmetology school at night. I didn't have time to log on. I've been out of school for a month and now I'm back on. Dang it!!! Where's the LHCF anonymous meetings being held again?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey,
Gotta be honest, I have lasted all of 18 hours, but I'm only going to stay on for 10 minutes the read the latest headlines then I'm out....

I know it is rough & hard but just try to give yourself a time limit, I try to get everything done first then I will come on, and then when I get off I am off, I know it is like a Drug!

But Come and visit sometime and make at least one post LOL!!!

Whoa that takes so much will-power. Well so long for now - and happy growing!!!

FloridaSunshine said:
Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be going into a brief Hiatus. I have spent countless hours stuck at my laptop viewing all of your beautiful albums, running to Vitamin Shoppe to get the latest supplement for hair growth and I think me and my family needs for me to take a break. I have become obsessed beyond words... My day begins and ends with LHCF and I have the dirty laundry to prove it.

So ladies so long for now, but I will be back in December to post my updates and see how everyone else is doing. It's gonna be hard, so pray for me and I won't be surprised if I relapse, but right now I gotta do the right thing....

Keep Growing!!!!!

Back