T-shirt, Turbie, Towel, Microfiber What Do You Use?

I love the Curly Tee Towel but will also use a t-shirt topped with a microfiber towel for extra absorption.

T-shirt, microfiber turbie, or towel
@divachyk @gorgeoushair So, you Ladies are Multi-Users?:giggle: Thanks Ladies!

I use a t-shirt.

I used to use regular towels long ago until one day I saw just how much my hair was getting snagged in it. Went out and grabbed a few packs of men's t-shirts and never looked back (my old t-shirts weren't big enough for my head :giggle:)

@rileypak

That is what I'm seeing (the Snagging). I'll look for some cheap Men's Tees. Thank you.:kiss:

I try to use a t-shirt but really I mainly use just a regular old towel. Me personally, I think that it's ok to use a regular towel as long as your not scrunching or "swooishing" your hair around with the towel. I just wrap my hair w/ the towel for 1-5mins and then take the towel off.

I agree. I usually use a turbie or a big microfiber towel I got on eBay but I don't have anything against regular towels. They dry my hair the best. I don't scrunch mine around either.

I use a t-shirt.

I used to use regular towels long ago until one day I saw just how much my hair was getting snagged in it. Went out and grabbed a few packs of men's t-shirts and never looked back (my old t-shirts weren't big enough for my head :giggle:).
It's weird but my hair gets snagged in my microfiber towel and not the regular ones. I mean really snagged to where I can feel it pull. Maybe I got a defective one.....I did buy it on eBay lol.

I actually stopped using towels, etc. altogether as I find that they cause frizz. I just use my hands to gently squeeze out any excess water and let it drip dry.

It's weird but my hair gets snagged in my microfiber towel and not the regular ones. I mean really snagged to where I can feel it pull. Maybe I got a defective one.....I did buy it on eBay lol.

I thought microfiber towels weren't supposed to do that? That's terrible. I don't have any microfiber towels but that's how it went with my regular towels. One day I unwrapped my towel and just felt pulling at my edges and nape and heard some snapping and that was the last straw.
Grabbed some 2X & 3X men's t-shirts on clearance and that's what I've been using for almost two years now.

Last edited:
Back