Switching relaxers

jazzyfunknastee

I've searched high and low looking for a place to buy Mizani from and no luck. I've only used Mizani twice (super once and medium the last touchup). Before that I used the godawful Motions. How often can you switch relaxers? It seems that most salons use Affirm. Is Affirm milder or stronger than Mizani?

I know some people say you shouldnt switch relaxers but what can you do if one isnt effective? are you just supposed to be stuck with crazy looking frankenstein hair? i tried the motions oil and that was horrible for me so i had to switch. i mean would you keep using the same shampoo if it is harsh to your hair and makes your hair dry just because someone says you shouldnt keep switching products. you have to find one that is right for you. okay i am rambling i think there were some threads about affirm and mizani where people posted their touchup results. it is hard to tell what does and doesnt work because everyone has different heads and even those in the same hair type have different reactions to different chemicals. i think beana used affirmed and prefered it for her hair.

i know some other people like the affirm mild and regular and i saw a thread about the figerguard being good too. there was also a thread about people praising mizani. how was it when you used it? also there are some places online that sell affirm and mizani if you do online shopping. God bless you all.

Jazzy, i know of several places to purchase the 4lb mizani relaxer!!!! Most places its $35, i see it all over the place... I dont think you should switch if the problem is not being able to buy the relaxer, its very widely available here in the Bronx. PM me for more....

Jazzy, you can find Mizani relaxers here:Mizani online
smile.gif

Thanks Beana and Pebs. Problem is I want the convience of ordering online but the satisfaction of buying immediately. Oh, to be a crackhead...I mean PJ
grin.gif

Back