Swim Caps

I use two. The first is a nylon swim cap that won't pull out my hair and it's easier to pull on swimcap #2. The second is a silicon Tyre swim cap. These caps don't keep water out of my hair, caps weren't designed to do that, they keep my hair out of my face and I have less drag.

HTH!

I use two. The first is a nylon swim cap that won't pull out my hair and it's easier to pull on swimcap #2. The second is a silicon Tyre swim cap. These caps don't keep water out of my hair, caps weren't designed to do that, they keep my hair out of my face and I have less drag.

HTH!

^^ Very true. I swam on a swim team for many years so I have tried every brand there is and not ONE kept water out of the hair. They truly are only designed to keep the hair out of the way, nothing more.

Myswimcap.com

I didn't get any water in my cap.

MY SWIM CAP FEATURES

DESIGNED TO KEEP WATER OUT AND HAIR DRY

My Swim Cap is specifically design to protect your hair from the brutal effects of chlorine and salt water. Its strategically-placed fastening tabs seal the seepage points behind the ears and along the back of the neck, and prevent the cap from riding up or popping off when in use.

ACCOMMODATES MOST LENGTHS AND HAIR TYPES

My Swim Cap is offered in a variety of sizes so it is able to accommodate most lengths or types of hair, including extensions.

COMFORTABLE

My Swim Cap's patent-pending design keeps water out and the cap in place by focusing the pressure only where it is needed-eliminating the need for an uncomfortably tight fit all over.

TEAR-RESISTANT

My Swim Cap is made of neoprene-making it more durable than latex, silicone and rubber swimming caps.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

HTH!

I do the same. I use a men's wave cap and put on a silicone speedo swim cap on top. Doesn't keep my hair dry but my hair is never saturated with pool water.

Back