Surge's Hair And Braid Deodorizer

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
In about about 1 week Surge will be introducing a new product.
This is a product for women or men that have braids who can't wash their hair everyday.
This product is different from any other product on the market , because it actually has an ingredient ( all natural ) that will remove most odors on contact. Surge has tested this in braid salons and on many customers, alot of which wanted to buy the lab samples on the spot

BAILEYSCREAM said:
This sounds interesting, kind of like a Febreze for hair:cool:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Seriuosly though this sounds interesting. Wonder how long we have to wait for it to come over to the U.K

I wonder who did the test marketing, it would have been nice if they would have asked us first...after all we're the Surge experts...

This sound great I will difinitely pick it I noticed the new improved Surge has already sold out in my area.

I got a box today. It had the "new and improved" Surge and the Braid deoderizer in it.

I have to find out how it has been "improved"!

how u be gettin goodies like that pookey? Is it cuz you are featured as a before/after person? WAAAAAH I WANT SOME!!!!! I am in France and hafta wait til I come home to splurge on surge!

Hmmm...sounds interesting. I plan on being in braids for a while, but is this a shampoo or cleanser as well? 'Cause I don't want to put perfume over the funk. :perplexed

pookeylou said:
I got a box today. It had the "new and improved" Surge and the Braid deoderizer in it.

I have to find out how it has been "improved"!

Did you ever figure out the difference pookey???

L'Oreal used to have a product like that, and although they didn't specify to use it for braids, I sure did! It's sole purpose was for "freshening" your hair when you didn't have the time to wash; I did have the time, but with braids I couldn'tdo it often, plus I worked in a smokey club so I REALLY needed to neutralize orders. That stuff was great. It looked cool too, in a clear yellow globe shaped spray bottle.

Salon Selectives had "Air it Out" which worked excellent as well. But it has been discontinued. I hope I see the Surge version sometime soon.

cutebajangirl said:
Salon Selectives had "Air it Out" which worked excellent as well. But it has been discontinued. I hope I see the Surge version sometime soon.

'air it out' was a great product. i haven't been able to find anything like it. the surge stuff looks too liquidy to use with straight styles. anyone tried it yet?

Surge is just getting this item out and for now it will only be in the local Beauty Supply stores, if you print a picture of the product from the web site and take it in the store or just ask for it, the stores will bring it in right away.

Back