Surge

HWAY

For those whose who use Surge daily, how often do wash your hair? Do you apply a moisturizer, leave-in conditioner or oil afterwards to prevent dryness?

In my opinion, I think if someone uses Surge daily, they should wash their hair daily. When you say Surge I'm assuming the Revitalizer Plus 14... right? Well, that's the only product of the Surge line that I have. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

When I start doing wash 'n gos for my hair, I'm going to start using Surge more consistently and wash/rinse my hair daily with water. Surge is a leave-in in itself but I just use it for my scalp. After washing, I will put leave-ins and a moisturizer on my hair just like with any other wash.

I tried using Surge just on my scalp when my hair was dry and it just doesn't look right. It will make your roots curl up while the rest of your hair is straight. So I just use Surge whenever my hair is wet.

Hope that helps! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I mixed my Surge with Sta Sof Fro, so I usually dont put anything else on my hair after that if I use it (except for carrot oil on the length). When I'm in braids I spray Sulfur 8 afterwards.

i generally wash daily. i use surge on my hairline and then i apply wgo to my scalp and pure jojoba and wgo to my hair length.

I co wash every other day and I use S-Curl afterwards or some other type of moisturizer.

I mix Surge with Wonder 8 oil. I spray it on my scalp and hair daily. I only wash 1x a week.I do not have any problems with this. Perhaps I would experience the miracle growth some do if I wash daily and Surge daily, but I'm satisfied.

Thank you ladies for your replies. I'm new to this board and I'm thinking of trying the Surge revitalizer. I just need to decide if I should mix it with an oil or or apply an oil after using the surge.

Back