Surge Plus 14 - Especially Chicago Ladies

Clevelar

Does anyone know a BSS in Chicago that carries Surge Plus 14? Does anybody have a bottle of Surge Plus 14 that maybe they didn't like that they'd like to get off their hands? I'm trying to get my surge on too :p !

RC

Girl, you can get Surge at Walgreens!! And I know that BSS on Stony has it. I have a bottle that I used like 4 times and threw it somewhere, if you want... I can find it for you. I live up north and in every Walgreens I've been in, I have seen it.

HTH
PM if needed :)

Last edited:
kimmy132 said:
Girl, you can get Surge at Walgreens!! And I know that BSS on Stony has it. I have a bottle that I used like 4 times and threw it somewhere, if you want... I can find it for you. I live up north and in every Walgreens I've been in, I have seen it.

HTH

PW if needed :)

Stop lying!! And here I am about to order of the internet and pay crazy shipping. Do you remember how much you paid for yours? If you can find it I'll gladly buy from ya. I live west but work downtown so I'd be happy to meet ya or come pick it up :)

Co signing for Walgreens. I've seen it at the Walgreen's off 127th in Western. When I bought mine, I was in South Holland, Kiss Beauty Supply. Not remembering the price off the top of my head, but it was somewhere between $4 and $5. :)

Hmmm...better make that between $4 and $6, just to be on the safe side.

Yea, it's like six bucks...actually I'm always on Michigan Ave so the mtg up may work out...my schedule is crazy though...

Divine_Order said:
Co signing for Walgreens. I've seen it at the Walgreen's off 127th in Western. When I bought mine, I was in South Holland, Kiss Beauty Supply. Not remembering the price off the top of my head, but it was somewhere between $4 and $5. :)

Hmmm...better make that between $4 and $6, just to be on the safe side.

That's good to know, I didnt' know Walgreens sold Surge! The one on 127th is about 10 min away from me.

Hareitiz said:
That's good to know, I didnt' know Walgreens sold Surge! The one on 127th is about 10 min away from me.

I was suprised too!:lol: They don't sell their entire line at this location (shampoo, oil, etc) though.

They have it on 71 & Jeffery at Royal. I stocked up last time I went home to visit and then I stopped using it:perplexed .

Back